Country Inn @ Port Canaveral

Ravenne

Queen is never late everyone else is simply early
Has anyone stayed at the Country Inn @ Port Canaveral recently? Do you by any chance know what the daily parking rate is?

They recently changed their website and I cannot find anything on daily parking fee. I could have sworn the old site said it was $10/day for parking, but now all I'm able to find is cruise and park packages, which I don't need. I plan on having a rental car which I will return after checking out of the hotel on embarkation day. I've called the hotel directly and couldn't get any answers.

Me: What's your daily rate, please?
Rep: Are you staying with us?
Me: Yes, I'm staying for a day before a cruise.
Rep: It's $42.80 for the week.
Me: I don't need it for the week, I plan on returning the rental car before getting on the ship.
Rep: Then you'll need to contact port parking for rates.
Me: Can't I park at your hotel if I'm staying there?
Rep: It's $42.80 for the week and you will need to call us in advance to book the shuttle.
Me: I don't need weekly parking or a shuttle.

It was a frustrating interaction that got me no answers. What if I wasn't cruising? What if I was in the area to visit the Space Coast for a couple of days? Argh.

Anyway, anyone know what the daily parking rate is or where I can find that info? Their website only says:

The Cruise Parking Package at Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral/Cape Canaveral includes:
  • -Parking for one vehicle for the duration of one cruise (value of $15 per day).
  • -FREE breakfast (value of approximately $10 per person).
  • -FREE shuttle (value of $5 per person each way).

Should I assume the daily rate is $15 then?

Maybe there isn't one?
That's a possibility.
I remember before they changed and revamped their website, it said it was $10/day, but that info isn't on there any more. I find it hard to believe they don't have a parking fee at all, and it would be odd to charge a week for a night or 2.

Has anyone stayed at the Country Inn @ Port Canaveral recently? Do you by any chance know what the daily parking rate is?

They recently changed their website and I cannot find anything on daily parking fee. I could have sworn the old site said it was $10/day for parking, but now all I'm able to find is cruise and park packages, which I don't need. I plan on having a rental car which I will return after checking out of the hotel on embarkation day. I've called the hotel directly and couldn't get any answers.

Me: What's your daily rate, please?
Rep: Are you staying with us?
Me: Yes, I'm staying for a day before a cruise.
Rep: It's $42.80 for the week.
Me: I don't need it for the week, I plan on returning the rental car before getting on the ship.
Rep: Then you'll need to contact port parking for rates.
Me: Can't I park at your hotel if I'm staying there?
Rep: It's $42.80 for the week and you will need to call us in advance to book the shuttle.
Me: I don't need weekly parking or a shuttle.

It was a frustrating interaction that got me no answers. What if I wasn't cruising? What if I was in the area to visit the Space Coast for a couple of days? Argh.

Anyway, anyone know what the daily parking rate is or where I can find that info? Their website only says:

Should I assume the daily rate is $15 then?
Better guess is they don't have a fee if you are staying in the hotel. They may only charge when your car is there and you aren't- ie on the cruise. What if you were just a guest staying there for a night while you visited Cape Canaveral - would you expect a fee? Sone you and your car will be leaving at the same time and you are not using them as a parking lot? I'm guessing they don't charge.

While we havent stayed there for a few years, I know that it used to be free to park there while you were staying at the hotel. The rate that the person mentioned to you is most likely for a "park and cruise" rate that means leaving your car at the hotel while you go on your cruise, and taking a shuttle to the port. We did that several times, and I think that is what many people probably inquire about when they call the hotel.

We've stayed there several times, most recently within the past year, and parking was included in the room rate if you were a guest for the night. There was a separate parking area and fee for guests who were taking the hotel shuttle to/from the port and leaving their car behind while cruising.

Perfect. Thanks, all!

I guess I just expect a parking fee with hotels now since so many do charge, with even WDW resorts charging for parking now. It's always a pleasant surprise on the occasions that I encounter no parking fees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!