Counting Our Nuts Like Chip & Dale, a Financially Aware PTR *Update 4/17 Pg 62 *

Here for all the planning fun! :) I know how it feels to be pinching pennies before a trip! I'm exciting to see all of your techniques! You and Marc both look great by the way!

Well, since we are not FB friends I missed the bat signal, but I did make it by page 2. I can't wait to hear about your plans!

ETA: you guys look awesome! I am so impressed!

I'm in! Happy Anniversary and you look both look great!! :) Can't wait to read more plans!

Wow, congrats on the weight loss!
I have also lost 40+ pounds and know that it is definitely not easy - so good for you for accomplishing something that big! :thumbsup2

I'll be following your PTR!!

I'll be reading along.
Good for you creating good financial habits, even when planning a Disney trip. :thumbsup2

OMG Leslie!!! Welcome back!!!! You know I was just thinking what you were up to and where you had gone. So glad to see you are planning another trip. I can't wait to hear all the juicy details :cool1:
I am VERY happy to be planning a vacation, I seriously need one. The last few months have been very focused with very little fun. :lmao:

I saw the "bat signal" on facebook and low and behold..I made the first page!! YAY for another LL and MARC Trip!!!:thumbsup2
You not only made the first page, you were the second to reply!!

Welcome Back LL!!! I can't wait to hear about your financially responsible trip. I'm hoping that you are a motivation to me :thumbsup2
It's hard to be financially responsible when it comes to Disney but I sure am going to try my hardest.

Welcome back. A huge congrats on the weight loss-you both look fabulous. Can't wait to follow along on ur PTR. Happy Anniversary!! Will u need a new perhaps on sale park bag to put those nuts in??? :)
Thank you very much!! Are you enabling me already?! :laughing: I do not believe there will be a new park bag, have to count those nuts very carefully.

Saw the bat signal too!! :thumbsup2
I'm on board for another LL adventure :hug: Looking forward to your plans!!!
You both look so fabulous!!! So happy for you!!

Tracy (not crafty ;))
Thank you very much. Anyone can be crafty, perhaps I should give lessons?

Here!

Katie (the crafty want-to-be)
I still consider myself a crafty-novice, especially compared with my mom.

responding to the bat signal! You guys look amazing!!!!!!!!
Thank you very much!!

So glad you started a PTR, I am totally in for this!
Thanks for joining in!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say Hi and that I love your TR's. Congratulations on the weight loss, you're really inspiring. I have a lot of weight to lose and it's nice to see you and Marc doing so well. I'm really looking forward to hearing about your plans.

Here! Here! Here! Oh, I am so here!!! :yay::woohoo::banana:

Yeay for planning a new trip, LL! I have missed you around these parts! :hug:

You and Marc look fantastic!!! :cheer2:

Okay, even at 6:30 in the morning, I am super excited that you have a new PTR!!! :thumbsup2
I am so excited to be back on the DIS. I have missed everyone but I knew I couldn't plan another 2011 trip so I had to be strong and resist temptation. :rotfl:

So nice to see you back on the DIS. Looking forward to planning along with you. Congrats to you both on all of your successes. Sounds like this trip will be a well-deserved reward.
It will be a very nice reward for sure, we have a lot to celebrate!

Joining in! Congratulations on the weight loss. You look great!!
Thank you very much!

Joining in!

I am so very impressed by you and Marc. What a long way you have come!
We have come a super long way but we still have a ways to go, gotta keep our eyes on the prize so to speak.

Joining the fun.:goodvibes
Thanks for joining in!

I'm here!! Congrats on all your accomplishments and a new trip!!! :yay:

Oh - and Happy Anniversary!!!
Thank you!! Today is our anniversary, I can't believe it's been 3 years!

I'm in!

Happy Anniversary!!

Good for you for taking that hiatus. The Disney-bug is too strong with me that I have a hard time letting go. Great willpower! :goodvibes

Can't wait to read all about this adventure!
It was really really hard to keep this resolution but I knew we needed to focus on other things and while we still are, now we have something to look forward to in 2012.

I'm here!!!!
Yayaya!

:wave: We seem to frequent a lot of the same TR's so I thought it was time I get in on the ground floor for one of yours. Can't wait to hear what you have in mind for 2012 and congrats on the weight loss!
We do frequent a lot of the same ones!! I'm happy to have you join me.

Joining in and Happy Anniversary!
Thank you!

Im here and excited to read about your plans! BTW, you two look

AMAZING:cool1:
Thank you very much!! We both feel really good.

Here for all the planning fun! :) I know how it feels to be pinching pennies before a trip! I'm exciting to see all of your techniques! You and Marc both look great by the way!
We have a very good plan working with the budget so far, I wouldn't say we are going Scrooge McDuck route but trying to keep track of everything we spend.

Well, since we are not FB friends I missed the bat signal, but I did make it by page 2. I can't wait to hear about your plans!

ETA: you guys look awesome! I am so impressed!
We should be facebook friends!! Thank you very much. :goodvibes

Soooo where are ya staying ;)
:lmao::rotfl2: This cracked me right up last night. I tell you we have a reservation and you come right on here. :rotfl2: Patience!

I'm in! Happy Anniversary and you look both look great!! :) Can't wait to read more plans!
Thank you very much. I can't wait to tell about our plans!

Wow, congrats on the weight loss!
I have also lost 40+ pounds and know that it is definitely not easy - so good for you for accomplishing something that big! :thumbsup2

I'll be following your PTR!!
Weight loss is not easy, that is for sure. Lots of ups and downs but totally worth it.

Hello, found your PTR from Charleston Princess. So I'm in.;)
Thanks for joining in.

Joining in!!:banana: Can't wait to hear about your plans!
I hope you are enjoying Houston!! I really need to get to Texas someday!

I'll be reading along.
Good for you creating good financial habits, even when planning a Disney trip. :thumbsup2
It's so hard to have good financial habits but we know they will be worth it in the long run.

Just wanted to say Hi and that I love your TR's. Congratulations on the weight loss, you're really inspiring. I have a lot of weight to lose and it's nice to see you and Marc doing so well. I'm really looking forward to hearing about your plans.
Thank you, weight loss is not easy but worth it. I have a blog about my weight loss if you would be interested in the link, just PM me if you are.

I'm here too. Can't wait to read more.
Thanks for joining in. :goodvibes

Hey there! So did you crash through that Disney wall or climb over it? Anyway I'm glad you are back in the driver's seat for another PTR!

Hey there! So did you crash through that Disney wall or climb over it? Anyway I'm glad you are back in the driver's seat for another PTR!

I slowly climbed over it. :lmao: Believe it or not we thought about going someplace different but then we came to our senses. :rotfl2:

Just checking in. I have to go back and read to get caught up.

Okay now I'm caught up.

Y'all look great! Congrats on the weight loss, Anniversary and sticking to your budget.

I'm really looking forward to you ptr.

We not going in 2011 either, but we do have a small 2012 trip planned.

Joining in, can't wait to hear about your trip plans. Maybe I'll pick up some tips for if we ever plan a third trip:)

Just checking in. I have to go back and read to get caught up.

Okay now I'm caught up.

Y'all look great! Congrats on the weight loss, Anniversary and sticking to your budget.

I'm really looking forward to you ptr.

We not going in 2011 either, but we do have a small 2012 trip planned.
Small 2012 trip?? Details!! Thank you very much! :goodvibes

Joining in, can't wait to hear about your trip plans. Maybe I'll pick up some tips for if we ever plan a third trip:)
Oh I am sure there will be a third...fourth...fifth....you get the idea. :rotfl:

Joining in!
You both look great!
Thank you!

Hi There! I also found my way over from CharlestonPrincess and I'm now reading along. :goodvibes

Sadly, we aren't going to be taking a Disney trip for awhile because we are heading to Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons next summer. When I suggested the trip, I didn't realize that it would replace our Disney vacation. However, once I saw the cost of airline tickets, I knew that both trips were out of the question. :sad1:

So now to get my fix, I just follow PTR's and TR's!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter