Countdown clocks for vacation

tbswilson

Earning My Ears
Can someone please tell me how to get a "countdown" clock on my "post". I was also wondering if someone could tell me how to stayed signed in everytime I go to a new forum I have to re-sign in and I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong. Thanks so much.

Hi tbswilson, and welcome. :wave2:

Near the top of this board is a thread which has many good links to help you get started. Some useful info for newbies.... Countdown help is there too.

As for staying logged in, I too have difficulty at times. I do find that if you are logged in and go to another board via a 'submenu', you have a better chance of staying logged in. (Don't ask me why, LOL) Example is to click on The DIS Discussion Forums > Trip Planning Forums > Welcome to the DIS > the Trip Planning Forums part of the link which is above this post, bringing you to a sub menu of planning boards, and then go from there. Same with the Just For Fun boards. Also, subscribing to the forums you use most often, and accessing them through your User CP above also helps. Just one of the board quirks you get used to over time.

Enjoy, hope to see you often. Any questions, just holler.

Dan

Hi Dan!

Thank you so very much for the reply and it helped a lot!!!!! I was very sure that I was doing it all wrong but thanks to you I have a bit more confidence in my "computer ability".

Thanks for the link as well.

Hope to get advice from you down the road again. :D

Thanks again,
tbswilson :wave2: :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter