costco booking and other questions

If you're referring to the luggage tags (that's all that's mailed now, no booklet), they typically arrive around 30 days out.

Or less if they go to your TA and have to be forwarded to you.

My cruise is on Sunday, and I got mine yesterday. They had been sent to my TA at her old address (she moved over a year ago - hopefully this prompted her to ensure her address is updated in Disney’s system) and forwarded to her, and she then put a new label with my address and sent them to me.

I don't see the tips or onboard credit that I paid for on my Costco paperwork. This makes me nervous - is this normal or is there a problem?

I don't see the tips or onboard credit that I paid for on my Costco paperwork. This makes me nervous - is this normal or is there a problem?

I got an email, I believe from Disney, about the onboard credit I loaded onto my account but nothing about the tips I prepaid. I have read from others that this is normal.

The credits look weird, I have 50 $1 onboard credits rather than one $50 credit. :rotfl2:

Well- Costco was able to send me a Disney reservation showing the gratuities broken out, I guess Costco had it in the grand total. Costco is not sure about statroom credit they know I paid it but cannot find documentation on their or Disney’s end so they are going to make up a statement for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter