Costa Maya replaces Grand Cayman on 7-night Fantasy

DisneYE

DIS Veteran
Just yesterday I was whining on another thread as to why DCL hadn't thought of replacing the canceled GC stops with Costa Maya...

And this morning checking my reservation for our November Merrytime cruise to modify an activity, I realized they replaced Grand Cayman with Costa Maya... I was like whaaaat?! That's awesome... it makes me so happy.
I guess they sent an email about it but I have like 3 email addresses and I didn't check the one they sent it to.

But no activities are available to book yet.. I hope they do come up with some because I LOVE Costa Maya...

I'm guessing they'll replace a lot/all of GC stops with Costa Maya for the remainder of 2021 and possibly the first few months of 2022

We are headed there soon for the first time but have to do a DCL excursion since we have a 10yo child. Any recommendations for activities?

CM was our favorite port ever. The Lost Mayan Kingdom water park is so much fun, though I see it has closed for the time being. The zip coaster is amazing and my kids still talk about it.

We are headed there soon for the first time but have to do a DCL excursion since we have a 10yo child. Any recommendations for activities?

They haven't released any activities yet.
We've done Salsa and Salsa & we really like it. It includes a couple of hours at a beautiful nearby beach.
CM has a large pool right at the port which is really nice as well.

Sorry, Costa Maya has been our least favorite port in all the cruises we have taken. I would rather have an at sea day.

To each their own.
It's not my favorite port but I like it - A lot more than others like Grand Cayman, Tortola, Falmouth.

I like Costa Maya if I can go off on my own, but that is not going to be possible for the short term. I'm really hoping our Christmas Western adds a second stop at Castaway and not Costa Maya.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!