Cost Savings on the DxDP

Can someone please help me understand this mindset?
I mean I can understand if it's more food then you want, but not if it's more food then you would normally order op.

I'm not trying to put anyone down - I'm just really trying to understand because this is so different then my own frame of reference. I don't figure out what we would order according to what we would normally order if we didn't have as much money at our disposal, I figure out what I would order if money was no object - then if I save money on the DXDP (which we always do, this time better then 700 dollars) I get the plan so I can have what I want, not what I would be stuck with without it.

It's a vacation why limit yourself to normally, when you can have what you want? To quote my favorite HSM3 starlet - "I want it all!" :thumbsup2

That's clearly a valid perspective. For some people, though, budget is an issue -- well, at least an important enough issue to be a concern, even on vacation -- and would like to be reassured that they're getting a good "deal" for their dollars spent.

From my perspective, I can both compare the cost savings to the "what would I have spent OOP?" while still considering the freedom and flexibility of not having to worry about those decisions while on vacation. By doing the math now, I won't worry about the nickel-and-dime approach next week, when I should (and will) be more interested in just enjoying myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter