Cost of Water

WDW4ME

Mouseketeer
Just wondering what the cost of water was at US/IOA?

Do you have to buy a bottle...& what do they charge for a cup of water with ice.

Trying to figure out if it is worth it to bring a water bottle to the parks, or not for just 2 people.

Thanks!

Have a do da day!

Bonnie
'84 offsite
'90 CB
'94 DL
'99 CB
'00 May-AS Movies, Dec-AS Music
'01 Apr-Offsite
mickey_4.gif

I don't remember the cost of the bottled water,I want to say that it was $2.50 or $2.75. We bought one of the refillable bottles that they sell with soda and they were happy to fill it up with water and ice for no charge. If you don't buy the bottle, you can ask for water at any of the drink stands and they will give you a VERY small cup of ice water. At least this was the case at IOA last year.

Britt~

Bottled water costs $2.50. You can get any drink stand to fill up a water bottle for free.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

There are also water fountains dotted along most queue lines.i

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal""

Thanks for the replies!!

Have a do da day!

Bonnie
'84 offsite
'90 CB
'94 DL
'99 CB
'00 May-AS Movies, Dec-AS Music
'01 Apr-Offsite
mickey_4.gif

I purchased Britta water bottles with built in filters for our upcoming trip. It will cut down on the cost of buying bottled water. Bought them at drugstore.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter