Cost of transportation to Uinversal

MULLIGAN

Earning My Ears
Hi, we will be staying at Grosvenor and would like to spend a day at Universal. How much is it for transportion ( taxi or Tiffany towncar)? Thanks!! :rolleyes:

I know Mears costs $12/person from WDW to Universal.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Click HERE for interesting Universal Orlando information!

We always stay on site and rent a car. This time we are going to use Tiffany from the airport to Disney hotel. We are also going to visit Universal and IOA but have found out that it is cheaper to rent a car for a couple of days right at our hotel. This is cheaper than the other means of transportation. We were told that it would be approx. $47.00 total price for the rental car. We would pay approx $60.00 for Mears. Just a thought to check into. I have been told that some of the resorts have Dollar and others have National. They will come and get you. FYI - I talked to National. Hope this helps.

I would also look into a taxi. Particularly if you are a family of four, it might be cheaper than a Mears shuttle. Mears has taxis also and could probably give you a cost for taxi fare to and from your destinations. I don't have their number offhand, but if you search "mears transportation" you should get their website and then their phone number.

Hard Rock Hotel 4/01
Wyndham Palace 7/00
Port Orleans & DCL 12/00
Disneyland Paris 4/99
AllStar Sports 2/98

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter