Cost of Taxi from Poly

Go Vols

Go Vols
Anyone ever take a taxi from the Poly to AK or DHS? How much $$? Buses are unpredictable and was weighing other options.

We take cabs from CSR for our breakfast ADR's at CR, Poly, DHS, etc.

Never paid more than $15-$16. It's well worth it.

We took cabs frequently from the Poly last January. TO AK, DHS, other resorts etc ... Including tip, almost every ride was between 16-20$ and it was almost always WELL worth it!

We'll be cabbing a few times from the Poly and have a family of 5. I assume we'll need some sort of van cab. Any experience with pricing? Do you just tell the bellboy that you need a cab?

We'll be cabbing a few times from the Poly and have a family of 5. I assume we'll need some sort of van cab. Any experience with pricing? Do you just tell the bellboy that you need a cab?

There were times when we had 7. When we told the valet/bellman at the front of the hotel that we needed a cab for 7, he would summon the appropriate size and we'd be off. I don't remember it being significantly more expensive. I think more like $25 as opposed to $20. For what it's worth, they have several types of cabs depending on what is required. The bellman at the hotels always call them over from some central location. At the parks they line up in the parking lot and I've honestly never waited more then 5-8 minutes for a cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter