Cost of ice at FW

Morgid

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me how much a bag of ice is at FW and where do you get it? I'm trying to decide if it would be easier to buy a small apt. size refrigerator to take with us as opposed to filling the cooler up with ice everyday? If any of you have additional suggestions they would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Morgid

Ice is available at every comfort station, BUT it's $2 per 7 lb bag.

THis is one of the areas I'm disappointed with FW:mad:

We have an electric cooler we got at Walmart for about 70 bucks. It plugs in to either a 12v car outlet (cigarette lighter) or a regular 110v plug. It also acts as a food warmer. Sure beats going for ice all the time.

:D

a little tip, the ice is 2.00 a bag and it seems to melt fast, but once you push your money in, the ice really comes out fast. We always get a bag to a bag and 3/4 out of our two bucks. Just be quick and switch to the second bag when the first is nearly full.

We always get a bag to a bag and 3/4 out of our two bucks. Just be quick and switch to the second bag when the first is nearly full.
Or bring a tall kitchen trash bag with you and be sure to have it in place under the shoot before you push the quarter slide in. Another tip is if you have kids be sure they go over to watch the CM service the machine. Our DD got 4 bags of ice free during our 10 day stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter