Cost of BINGO

SCPixie

Mouseketeer
How much does Bingo cost and how long does it last? Can my 10 year-old play, too?

How much does Bingo cost and how long does it last? Can my 10 year-old play, too?
I think we paid about $50 for 1 electronic handset , that had 50? Cards and 2 sheets of regular bingo cards. There was 1 cheaper package and a couple more expensive packages. It lasts about 1 hour and there were lots of kids playing, they just can't claim the prize if you win.

It's a ton of fun, I love the B11 dance. Last time I won $540, which of course went straight to the future cruise desk!

Children can play but they must have an adult (18+) present with their key to the world card if they happen to win.

On my last 7 night cruise in August, prices for the early sessions were $30/6 paper cards, $40/24 electronic cards, $50/48 electronic cards, and a family pack for $80/2x24 electronic cards and 2x6 paper cards. One session in the middle of the week you got double the # of cards for the same price, and for the final session the prices changed - there was no more family pack - you could buy 6 paper cards for $40, or 36/72 electronic cards for $70/90, with a $10 loyalty discount if you played at least 3 times before the final session.

Hope this helps!

Aby

Yes, there has to be an adult with the child and they will claim the prize. The child can't actually collect the winnings as Bingo is gambling, but they can still have fun yelling Bingo and the adult gets the winnings!

Aby

What is the electronic handset? I've only ever played with sheets before (not on Disney).

Do you use those 50 cards for one game? Please... school me. ::yes::

What is the electronic handset? I've only ever played with sheets before (not on Disney).

Do you use those 50 cards for one game? Please... school me. ::yes::

You are given an electronic handset that does the work for you. It is pre-loaded with however many cards you purchased and when the numbers are called it automatically selects them on the device. You do have the option to do it yourself. The machine keeps your best card on the top so that is the one you will see and it lets you know how many numbers you are away from Bingo. They also give you paper cards to play along with. There were 4 total, one for each game, on our recent cruise on the Dream.

We played in May but unfortunately I don't remember the prices. My 10 year old however loved it. On the last night there was a huge jackpot game where it hadn't been won all week and had to be won so instead of being in d lounge it was in the theatre. We won a line which was a prize of $156 we were so excited, though the man who won after us won $6000, however he still didn't hoot and holler as much as we had!

The prices run from $30 to $120. The best deal is $50 electronic hand set in my opinion. The prices go up for snowball final jackpot.
I have no idea what the house keeps but looking at the amount taken in and what is paid out it big number.Maybe more then 50%.
That being said I always play and it great fun.
I was rewarded with winning the snowball jackpot last week for $9804.

We played every day on our 5 night cruise on the Dream, my then 9 year old and my 4 year old had a blast (DH and I had a great time too). They make it very entertaining, even if you don't win. It is a pricey, but that didn't keep us from going back time and time again!

The prices run from $30 to $120. The best deal is $50 electronic hand set in my opinion. The prices go up for snowball final jackpot.
I have no idea what the house keeps but looking at the amount taken in and what is paid out it big number.Maybe more then 50%.
That being said I always play and it great fun.
I was rewarded with winning the snowball jackpot last week for $9804.
Holy wow!! I would have booked another cruise on the spot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter