Cost of an AP??

karebear1

<font color=purple>BL II - Purple Team<br><font co
Can someone tell me what the cost of an adult AP is for DL?? Do these AP's work like the ones for WDW? How do you get room discounts (if available?)
If someone could fill me in I'd appreciate it- anythign and everything you know about DL AP's! THANKS!!

Isn't there anyone out there in the whole wide DIS world that can answer my question?? Please?!?!?

A premium AP at DL/DCA costs $349. It includes parking and has no blockout dates. A Delux AP at DL/DCA costs $229 or $278 with parking. It has about 50 blockout dates during the year -- primarily Sat. during busier periods and holidays. There are cheaper APs with more blockout dates for southern California residents. AP holders get lots of discounts at restaurants and shops (Premium AP holders get more discounts). AP holders may be able to get occassional hotel discounts. I'm no expert on AP hotel discounts since we tend to go when schools are out (ie busy periods) and AP discounts aren't plentiful during busy periods.

The Disneyland.com website is a good resource for blockout dates and discounts for AP holders.

Thanks guys! I've enver been to DL before and had no idea where to even start. I really appreciate the hints and help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter