Correct GF tea time?

lenshanem

DIS Veteran
One site I saw had it at 3 to 6. Another site from 2 to 4:30.

Anyone know the correct time and is this a PS place?

Thanks!

I called WDW dining at the beginning of April to inquire about the time & the lady told me from 12:00-6:00.

I don't know if they had extended hours for spring break, but you may want to call to verify the times.

Hope this helps!
;) :D ,
Katie

Originally posted by MamaKate
I called WDW dining at the beginning of April to inquire about the time & the lady told me from 12:00-6:00.

I don't know if they had extended hours for spring break, but you may want to call to verify the times.

Hope this helps!
;) :D ,
Katie
Definitely call. There may be some seasonal variations in the times. When we were there in mid-March, they dropped the rope for tea service exactly at 2 pm. We did not have a PS as we had left the MK when it started to rain, took the monorail to the GF, and decided to do tea after we'd walked around the resort looking at all the shops. We had to wait while they seated all of the guests with PS for 2 and 2:15 pm. We were actually seated about 2:20 pm. Thus I remember the opening time very well. In any case, we enjoyed the experience as we had on previous occasions.

If you know you want to go there, make a PS. Although we had no problem getting in on the day we were there, it was pretty full by the time we finished up and I could see situations where walk-ups might have to be turned away.

Ralph

Hello,

When I called for mine in July I got a 3:10 PS. I even waited a few days after the 90day mark and she said its a good thing I called because the times were limited. Now I'm not sure if they hold some for walk ups or not but I would call anyway. Sounds like fun.

I was thinking of doing the tea, too. Generally how much does it cost? I'm planning on going on my :bday: !

Tink princess:

It started at 2:00 in March. We had one of the first seatings. I believe it went until 6:00. It is a wonderful experience.

I know when I was there in September it started at 2:00. The first seating was at 2:00 the second at 3:10. Deb Wills site states that it ends at 4:30, but that could be the last seating, which would take you to 5:30 to finish your tea etc.

tinkerbell81284

here is a link to the menu

http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_gft.htm

Earlier this week called for Afternoon Tea PS. Offered seatings at 2:00 pm, 3:15 pm or 4:30 pm. I usually like to do an earlier seating as the dessert selection can be more limited at the late seating. Call now if you think you want to try the tea. It is getting to be much more popular. On my last trip to WDW I called about 45 days out and almost didn't get a PS for a party of 3 and I had a couple of days that would fit our schedule. I have also seen a number of wedding parties and bridal showers at the tea.

The tea is so wonderful! We had a 3:10 seating in March. Make sure when you make your PS you state Tea in which ever room it is called. I called to make my PS and asked for the Tea and when I went it was really a PS for the Cafe. We were so disappointed (but we enjoyed the cafe anyway). I called to make a PS for the following day and had to wait 3 more days for seating. So I would have a PS and make sure it is for the Tea. You will love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter