CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm if the 10% gratuity at the Pepper Market is covered by the 2008 Dining Plan. I'll be returning to CSR in September on the bounceback program with free dining and thought I read on another site that the 10% tip was included on the dining program.

I'd like to know as well.

I'm curious if you get the food to go(take back to our room or sit outside)if you still pay the 10% gratuity.

My boys like to eat a lot & at different times, just wondering how this will work.

I'd like to know as well.

I'm curious if you get the food to go(take back to our room or sit outside)if you still pay the 10% gratuity.

My boys like to eat a lot & at different times, just wondering how this will work.

I've read multiple posts that state the 10% gratuity is not applied on orders to go.

Thank you, this is what I needed to know! I do not mind paying the 10% if we are all together & can sit down & eat. But I know my boys at times will be in & out getting a bite to eat here & there lol

I've read multiple posts that state the 10% gratuity is not applied on orders to go.

Just make sure you ask the host/hostess for a "TO GO" ticket for it not to apply.

Can anyone confirm if the 10% gratuity at the Pepper Market is covered by the 2008 Dining Plan. I'll be returning to CSR in September on the bounceback program with free dining and thought I read on another site that the 10% tip was included on the dining program.
Yes it is included.

My July trip to CSR will NEVER GET HERE.
This thread has me all excited. Thank you so much for the detail.

I would like to request 9b. I have requested it but how early should I call CRS directly to make sure they have it on record. We are also celebrating our 18th anniversary there....Thoughts?

I found this on the MousePlanet website for those who have been asking about the pool:

"One side of the Jaguar slide at the main feature pool will be closed for rehab March 31 – April 30. The pool will remain open during the work."

we'll be going back to CSR may 27th-june 5th ::super excited!!::

we will have two double beds and requested a water view.... does every building have a water view room??

we stayed in Ranchos 7B last summer, and I loved its location. (wasn't really bothered at the walk to El Centro, loved how close it was to the Dig Site and a bus stop). I'm nervous at where we will be placed this year because I dont want to have a longer walk than last year to a bus stop with bigger crowds.

Buzz,
What great pictures! Keep up the great work,

You really have us excited about our decission to stay at CSR for 2 nights in August and have us almost regretting that we booked OKW for 3 nights. CSR seems to have so much to offer.

On to my question

Do the pool ceremonies take place every day and at what time? DS loves the water and I am sure it would be a great memory for him to be part of the ceremony. I am just trying to fit this in to our busy schedule and wondering if we would be better off doing this on Saturday and heading to a park later in the day or on Sunday before we leave for the airport.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

I'll be in CSR May 10 - 16 I can't wait. Buzz's site is the reason i choose that hotel.

I found this on the MousePlanet website for those who have been asking about the pool:

"One side of the Jaguar slide at the main feature pool will be closed for rehab March 31 – April 30. The pool will remain open during the work."

Well, looks like there is yet another conflicting date with the re-opening of the slide! Also, what do you think ONE SIDE OF THE JAGUAR SLIDE means?

Posted on ALLEARS.NET: Coronado Springs Resort's Jaguar Pool Slide will be closed March 31 - April 18, 2008. The Lost City of Cibola Pool will remain open during this time.

I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed it will be open at some point when we are there April 18th through April 25th!

Well, looks like there is yet another conflicting date with the re-opening of the slide! Also, what do you think ONE SIDE OF THE JAGUAR SLIDE means?

Posted on ALLEARS.NET: Coronado Springs Resort's Jaguar Pool Slide will be closed March 31 - April 18, 2008. The Lost City of Cibola Pool will remain open during this time.

I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed it will be open at some point when we are there April 18th through April 25th!

Is is possible that mouseplanet has old information? It seems like allears is usually on top of these things.

I just got a letter from Disney today announcing the slide closure (it was addressed to Disney's Coronado Springs Resort Guest). It states:

"Beginning March 31, 2008, the slide will be closed to Guests so we may begin a refinishing effort. We expect the work to be completed by the end of April 2008. The Lost City of Cibola pool will remain open during this time."

Hope this helps!

Thanks for all the great info!
I will be coming in weeks with 3 small children. How do I get as close to the Dig Site as possible? 8A? And that looks still pretty close to a bus stop and parking area.

We just received the same letter from "the Cast of the Coronado Springs Resort" as StitchandPooh'smom. Since they took the time to send the letter, I would think that would be the official slide rehab time period. It is great news that the rest of the pool area will be open---love the pool bar & food at the Dig Site!

Thanks for all the great info!
I will be coming in weeks with 3 small children. How do I get as close to the Dig Site as possible? 8A? And that looks still pretty close to a bus stop and parking area.

Cabana's 8a is a great location. That is the building we stayed in. Bus stop #4 is right out back, and the pool is 30 seconds away. Any of the cabanas building are good thou. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter