CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!
I'm finally able to post a review of our stay at CSR from 12/7 to 12/13. We where a Grand Gathering of 10 and had three rooms. We had requested the Cabana section, but we didn't get that section....and we could not be happier! We ended up in Casitas 3 on the first floor (3114,3115 & 3116), 2 of the rooms where ready when we checked in at 11:00am. We had a beautiful courtyard view and a covered walk all the way to the main building. Our Mousekeeper for the week (Anna) was the best. Everynight, my two DS's (6 & 5) could not wait to get back to the room to see what she left for us ( imagaine a big stuffed Pluto surrounded by toilet paper!). Don at the concierge desk was wonderful when I realized that the Brown Derby messed up our groups dinning credits. I will be sending a message along to CSR about the two of them. The bus service for CSR was pretty good. Only twice (at the MK) did we wait longer than 10 minutes for a bus back to the resort. The longest we waited for a bus was from the AK to the Beach Club...45 minutes!! I don't understand how a deluxe resort can have such bad bus service. We ate at the Pepper Market once for lunch...best burger I've had in a long time. Our last morning we ate at the Maya Grill for breakfast. The food was pretty good. All in all, we loved everything about the resort and will most likely stay there again! I will definatly recomed it to anyone going who wants to stay in a Moderate!! Thanks to Buzz and JamesLynn for all there info! Once I get onto Photobucket, I will post some of the pictures I took!

Welcome back. So glad you enjoyed your stay at CSR. We've had a lot of great reviews this week! Can't wait for the photos.

Hi all!
I'm finally able to post a review of our stay at CSR from 12/7 to 12/13. We where a Grand Gathering of 10 and had three rooms. We had requested the Cabana section, but we didn't get that section....and we could not be happier! We ended up in Casitas 3 on the first floor (3114,3115 & 3116), 2 of the rooms where ready when we checked in at 11:00am. We had a beautiful courtyard view and a covered walk all the way to the main building. Our Mousekeeper for the week (Anna) was the best. Everynight, my two DS's (6 & 5) could not wait to get back to the room to see what she left for us ( imagaine a big stuffed Pluto surrounded by toilet paper!). Don at the concierge desk was wonderful when I realized that the Brown Derby messed up our groups dinning credits. I will be sending a message along to CSR about the two of them. The bus service for CSR was pretty good. Only twice (at the MK) did we wait longer than 10 minutes for a bus back to the resort. The longest we waited for a bus was from the AK to the Beach Club...45 minutes!! I don't understand how a deluxe resort can have such bad bus service. We ate at the Pepper Market once for lunch...best burger I've had in a long time. Our last morning we ate at the Maya Grill for breakfast. The food was pretty good. All in all, we loved everything about the resort and will most likely stay there again! I will definatly recomed it to anyone going who wants to stay in a Moderate!! Thanks to Buzz and JamesLynn for all there info! Once I get onto Photobucket, I will post some of the pictures I took!
Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed your stay!!

Hey, Buzz - we're at Page 249! Isn't it time to start Part IV? That way I'll have somewhere to post my trip info - checking into CSR in 12 days!!

Hi all!
I'm finally able to post a review of our stay at CSR from 12/7 to 12/13. We where a Grand Gathering of 10 and had three rooms. We had requested the Cabana section, but we didn't get that section....and we could not be happier! We ended up in Casitas 3 on the first floor (3114,3115 & 3116), 2 of the rooms where ready when we checked in at 11:00am. We had a beautiful courtyard view and a covered walk all the way to the main building.

I am getting ready to Book our first trip to CSR and am excited about the changeover to Queen Beds.
From what I gather when I book my room will have a Queen Bed :woohoo:

Anybody who just came back NOT Get a Queen ( unless you specified otherwise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter