CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
35a6tf5.jpg

BUSES
Theme park bus stops go in this order:
The bus stops are:
Bus Stop 2: Casitas
Bus Stop 3: Ranchos
Bus Stop 4: Ranchos and Cabanas
Bus Stop 1: El Centro

DtD and Exit buses
The bus stops are:
Bus Stop 1: El Centro
Bus Stop 2: Casitas
Bus Stop 3: Ranchos
Bus Stop 4: Ranchos and Cabanas

They go in this order to assist guests in getting to the main building and back to their village.

j13xgj.gif

CSR has the best pool of the mods and probably the second best on WDW property. It offers a great slide (123 ft long), an arcade, a sand volleyball court, and a playground at the main pool area. Siestas is the pool bar and offers a small food menu that is included on the DDP.

2lsunc.jpg

Photo by fellow DIS'er Steery1

eaqyk9.jpg

Francisco - Siestas bartender
35n6npy.jpg

14lswol.jpg

s3jcao.jpg

2j32ydf.jpg

fksbkp.jpg

signs located behind the life guard stations
vqiols.jpg

euotg6.jpg

35jdroh.jpg

2q3b19d.jpg

2h84vq0.jpg

try the cookies n creme gelato...awesome!
2h80qoj.jpg

more desserts
2mrsm0m.jpg

29kxp94.jpg

idasdj.jpg

16i6q8y.jpg

2h8bz9e.jpg

20rsbv4.jpg

a0jo74.jpg

2hyyubn.jpg

nbetlt.jpg

35laxdj.jpg

This part of the Rix Lounge is used for guests purchasing items from Cafe Rix on days with inclement weather.
fwruph.jpg

On the thermostat, push the power button and the down arrow (button that adjusts the temp) at the exact same time. If you do this correctly, you will see the letters "bp" where the temp normally shows. You are now bypassing the sensors in the room. You can then set the temp to whatever you want and it keeps the room that cold whether you are in it or not. You might have to do this once a day as the thermostat tends to go back to sensor mode after 24 hours.

5eg3sz.jpg

Buzz you are truly amazing. This is the best set of pictures and info I have ever seen on CSR. I know I've said it over and over but thank you for taking the time to do this. :thumbsup2

Kids participate in the pool opening, water ceremony each morning at the pool. They chant to bring the water gods to life. Its a cute little activity they do with the kids along with other water games that they play during the day. kids can go as high as the first set of large vines crossing the pyramid.

opening ceremony
o54511.jpg

qpkmrn.jpg

2a0nhtz.jpg

285qtu.jpg

CM's playing a diving game with kids
2mgoai8.jpg

Subbing

I Am Really Thinking About Trying Out This Resort For Spring Break 2009...any Thoughts...it Will Be Me, Dh, Dd(11), Ds(2). We Like Renting A Car So Busses Do Not Matter. Cabanas 8a, Maybe? This Seems Like An Enjoyable Resort For Sprink Break...the Lake, Pools, Boats, Bikes, Etc.

Great pictures, Buzz! Looking forward to our Aug/Sept trip!

I never saw an update on the 2008 Dining Plan. Are Pepper Market and Cafe Rix on the dining plan?

Thanks!

Great pictures, Buzz! Looking forward to our Aug/Sept trip!

I never saw an update on the 2008 Dining Plan. Are Pepper Market and Cafe Rix on the dining plan?

Thanks!
Yes, both of them are included along with the Maya Grill and Siestas.

I FOUND YOU! I knew you were going to start a new thread and noticed the old one was closed, but had not come across the new one until tonight! You have done a great job! THANKS for all the information!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter