Copper Creek Selling March 8

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!!.....my $72 a point looks better and better every day!!!!!

Yeah, and I just read that the minimum add-on for current members is 50 points. For $8800, I could buy (resale) 100 AKL points, or 150+ Vero Beach points. Makes CCV look even less likely!

Yeah, and I just read that the minimum add-on for current members is 50 points. For $8800, I could buy (resale) 100 AKL points, or 150+ Vero Beach points. Makes CCV look even less likely!
Where did you find the current add-on for members would be a minimum of 50 points?

It used to be that 50was the minimum financed add-on. If you had cash, you could add-on as little as 25.

Where did you find the current add-on for members would be a minimum of 50 points?

Nothing official, only from others, who heard it from their guides. Would be happy if it's not true (like person above said their guide was willing to sell 25) ... we were hoping to just get 30 points.

I'm confused....were some of the rooms in the Lodge's main building converted into DVC rooms or were the rooms in the DVC building reconfigured?

Which section is Copper Creek and which is Boulder Ridge?

I'm confused....were some of the rooms in the Lodge's main building converted into DVC rooms or were the rooms in the DVC building reconfigured?

Which section is Copper Creek and which is Boulder Ridge?
The South Wing of the Lodge is being converted to DVC Units. These converted rooms along with the 27 Cabins being built facing Bay Lake will be called Cooper Creek Villas & Cabins.

Boulder Ridge Villas is the new name for the existing DVC Resort (VWL).

The South Wing of the Lodge is being converted to DVC Units. These converted rooms along with the 27 Cabins being built facing Bay Lake will be called Cooper Creek Villas & Cabins.

Boulder Ridge Villas is the new name for the existing DVC Resort (VWL).

Thanks for the clarification.

I would be surprised if they offer any 2016. When VGC opened in September, the first use year offered was June. I have an April use year and that turned me off, having to wait almost a year.

I was offered September 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter