~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

128-CR4.jpg

146-FrontgardenfromMonorail.jpg

Krbq--your pics are amazing....I love looking at the hallway picture as I have never seen that part of the hotel. Keep'em coming! :goodvibes

PICT0058-1.jpg

Space shuttle Discovery launch, October 2007, taken from the boat dock at the Grand Floridian. It appears to be shooting out of the roof of the Contemporary. Unfortunately, the clouds were obscuring some of our view of the action that morning, but for being 60 miles away it was pretty exciting. The vapor trail visible at the top of the photo is from the NASA spotter plane that had just passed over Disney World.

CR-Sunset2.jpg

The Contemporary from our balcony on the 3rd floor of the Tuvalu Longhouse at the Polynesian. Taken in the late afternoon.

I have never stayed at the Contemporary, mainly because I would have to stay in the towers, facing the MK and I can't afford that! LOL But I have taken a few shots that I can share here...

taken from Narcoossee's
DSC_2121.jpg

taken from the WL ferry
DSC_2383.jpg

up top, outside of California Grill
13.jpg

great pics, just booked our holiday for 2009 was going to stay at the Poly as CR wasnt available anywhere but at the last min it was, so booked there!
cant wait :cool1:

Hi,

Can you here the resort music from the Bay lake side room balcony? DH likes to sit out there in the AM with his coffee and paper.

Thanks

really enjoyed seeing everones photo,s very excited as we are staying here for the first time in July:cheer2:

To everyone who posted such wonderful pictures...THANK YOU! I am soooo in love w/ the CR and these are getting me even more excited!!!! Was just wondering if anyone has a picture (wider angle) where you can see the construction in relation to the Tower? (Versus just a close up of the construction alone) Is it definitely NOT visible from any of the MK view Tower rooms? I would hope at the price you pay to stay there it wouldn't be.

We'll be here in Dec for 2 nights! Wish it was more, but it's a dream come true and I'm soooo happy!!!!! Not telling the kids.:rolleyes1 It will be a surprise when we arrive!!! Esp. for dd who'll be turning 6 on the day we arrive!!!! Since I made the ressie I can't tear myself away from the computer getting more info'n on the CR and looking for pics!! I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter