~Contemporary Photo ONLY Thread~

I've got to get my pictures from August uploaded. Maybe a project for this weekend. But then again knowing me It'll probably be after our trip in Oct that I get last August here.

OK here are some pictures of Garden Wing Room 5145.
dscn0318.jpg

dscn0225.jpg

dscn0224.jpg

dscn0226.jpg

dscn0227.jpg

These are from August 2007.

Thanks for the pictures everyone! I haven't stayed at the CR since 1998, 10 years! Yikes! :scared1:

The rooms look a lot different now but that is a good thing! I loved the resort and our stay there so much but the decor left me a little wanting. I would love to stay there again now that the rooms have been remodeled.

We stayed in the North Garden Wing and it was so perfect. It was my first time staying on property and it just holds a lot of special memories. I was so sad to hear it was being torn down since I always think back whenever I pass it. I do have pictures and memories though so it will definitely live on! :)

What is in the rectangular structure on top of the Resort? Is that a restaurant? I actually never noticed it before until this thread! We just booked our Christmas 2008 trip just yesterday, yay! :banana: To stay in the tower, theme park view, and now I have to find out everythingI can about CR. (There wasn't an OCD smilie to add here, so use your imagination)

QUOTE=J.C.&ALI'SMOM;24935414]
IMG_2425.jpg
[/QUOTE]

What is in the rectangular structure on top of the Resort? Is that a restaurant? I actually never noticed it before until this thread! We just booked our Christmas 2008 trip just yesterday, yay! :banana: To stay in the tower, theme park view, and now I have to find out everythingI can about CR. (There wasn't an OCD smilie to add here, so use your imagination)

QUOTE=J.C.&ALI'SMOM;24935414]
IMG_2425.jpg
That is the California Grill restaurant. It is on the 15th floor and there is also an observation deck up there so that CA Grill goers can watch Wishes

eeyoresnr: Beautiful shot!

Taken from Sunset Point at the Polynesian on May 6, 2008:

P1000914.jpg

P1000925.jpg

It's great seeing all these new pictures being added so let's keep them coming.

When my family and I are staying at the Contemporary this August I plan to take a lot of pictures and post them on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter