Contacting DVC

bonnielynn

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to get through for 2 days now and I keep getting the recording saying they are busy and for me to call back. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a reason (beyond being short-staffed)? I just wondered if they opened something up recently that has things hopping.

I know ABD opens today, but I am looking for a Disney reservation, but could that be it?

It has been like this since January. So many things causing it and it doesn’t seem to be getting better,

The ticket deal, issues with the website when wanting to borrow, international owners needing to call to get an extension on points and then normal every day issues.

Many have emailed DVC complaining...I have at least 5 times asking for some level of call back system like ticketing has,

From what is reported, many of thr CMs are back...well those that didn’t take other jobs...so I honestly don’t think even being close to pre pandemic levels is enough to handle it all.

Yes I had that issue for a few days in a row when I called first thing. Then I tried about noon and was able to get past that recording and into the que. Waited for about an hour and was able to get through. I will say the person i spoke with was really good and went above and beyond what they normally do.

OMG I was on hold for over 80 minutes and they sent me over to the survey without even talking to me!! Yikes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter