Contact after using DVC online reservation form?

TifffanyD

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I filled out theo nline reservation request on dvcmember.com on tuesday. They said I would be contacted within 2 business days, which seems like it would be thursday at the latest. I didn't hear anything and didn't see my request get fulfilled on the site. Will I get contacted if it is unavailable? Wondering how long I should wait until I call. Thanks!

I would probably call them and check. January is usually a busy time as people are making December reservations. I used it back in December for a Nov 2009 reservation and it was confirmed on the same day.

hmmm I wonder what happens when you get denied tho

I am usually not home by the time they close, that's why I haven't checked. Maybe tomorrow

I used the online process last week, at the two day mark I did get a response that I did not have enough points to make the reservation. They checked the wrong contract...which at this point I picked up the phone and made the call.

I used the online process last week, at the two day mark I did get a response that I did not have enough points to make the reservation. They checked the wrong contract...which at this point I picked up the phone and made the call.

Thanks, that answers my question. I will just have to call tomorrow, I guess. I thought doing it online on tuesday would beat calling on saturday

I had the same problem with an online request made on Tuesday. I called this morning and made the reservation by phone. He assured me that the email request would be cancelled when they see there is already a reservation - we'll see. The CM was surprised that the phone message encourages people to use the online options.

Hmmm maybe they were having issues on Tuesday. If they were busy you would think they would have a note saying it could take longer. Grrr

oooh so I got home today and finally had a reply. But it wasn't a reservation - just a question about it. I made it home in time to call and they found out there was no availability anyways - so I was able to waitlist for the 2 days I wanted to change on my existing reservation. Looks like I was worrying for nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter