Construction at MCO

pooch

Still feeling special!!
We are flying home on Jet Blue. Did this a year ago & that terminal was under construction. What a hassle!!! Is it done yet?

Yes, it's done. It has been done since about January or so - whenever DME went back to the three hour pickup.

Thank God! Cuz that was a nightmare with 4 adults, 3 kids and an infant plus all our carry on stuff!! And I guess I should have known but when did DME stop dropping off at that terminal because that was a huge problem too.

Shows how long its been since I took DME back to the airport. Could swear they used to drop off at each terminal & announced over & over again which airline/which terminal.

As far as I remember, DME always went to Terminal B Level 1 for drop off and pick up. Since there are only 2 terminal (A and B) and they connect, it would made sense to only go to one of the terminals and have people cross over to the other terminal as they walk to take the train to their gates.

Yeah. Way, way, way back when DME first started. But it's been one stop for at least ten years.

And I guess I go way way back!! Been taking DME since 2006.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!