• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Considering upgrade to AP, but need some help

Spudsie

Earning My Ears
A thousand apologies for asking what may be a "dumb" question. In my defense, I started a second job 2 months ago and am working 40 extra hours instead of the 20 extra I was supposed to work. So I'm pretty much drowning right now.

Mr. Spuds and I are staying 6 nights at the Yacht club in less than a month. The rest of my siblings just moved to Florida, so now the entire family (except me 😭 ) lives there. I'm considering upgrading to an AP to I can drag an occasional niece or nephew with me on a solo trip.

One of the things factoring into my decision to upgrade is getting Photo Pass free with the AP instead of spending the extra $169. But someone told me I would need to upgrade to an AP before entering a park for it to be active on day one.

My plan had been to take ME to Yacht club, drop carry on baggage, and head directly to EPCOT through the "back" entrance. Is there a customer service area at the International Gateway entrance?

If not, does that mean I'll need go to the main entrance of EPCOT to upgrade before entering a park?

And if so, what's the quickest way to get to the main entrance of EPCOT from the Yacht club?

Again, a thousand apologies if this is a dumb question. And a thousand more apologies if any of this post has "tone" in it that sounds entitled, or lazy, or helpless, or otherwise obnoxious.

Thank you so much for any help or insight anyone can offer!!!!!!!

Love,
A frantic, confused Mouse-Loving Potato

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter