Considering AP Gold

Gooshy

Mouseketeer
Hiya,

We are thinking about getting the Gold AP for our family. We live in Pensacola and can go often. I feel like I may be missing a complete list of things our AP offers. Can you share a link or do you know what all we get?

Thank you very much :)

Hiya,

We are thinking about getting the Gold AP for our family. We live in Pensacola and can go often. I feel like I may be missing a complete list of things our AP offers. Can you share a link or do you know what all we get?

I don’t use these pages all that often, but pretty sure this will be among your best resources: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passholder-program/

Hiya,

The biggest tip is don't forget to ask for your discounts. They won't just give them to you. Since you are already a Florida resident, the AP discount on rooms won't be as much in play. Sometimes it may help. You can find some savings on food. For example, this month they are giving 20 percent off some places.

The other tip is that by having an annual pass, you will want to visit several times to get your money's worth. But be aware of the cost of food, transportation, hotel and souvenirs can add up. While the tickets are paid for, it still isn't a "free" trip."

Generally, we find we enjoy the parks more by not making a "big, expensive deal" out of our trips. It is nice to not have to rush around and just hang out without the fear of "missing something."

Also, Orlando has plenty of budget options for lodging and food, so you can keep expenses down if that is an issue for you.

The biggest tip is don't forget to ask for your discounts. They won't just give them to you. Since you are already a Florida resident, the AP discount on rooms won't be as much in play. Sometimes it may help. You can find some savings on food. For example, this month they are giving 20 percent off some places.

The other tip is that by having an annual pass, you will want to visit several times to get your money's worth. But be aware of the cost of food, transportation, hotel and souvenirs can add up. While the tickets are paid for, it still isn't a "free" trip."

Generally, we find we enjoy the parks more by not making a "big, expensive deal" out of our trips. It is nice to not have to rush around and just hang out without the fear of "missing something."

Also, Orlando has plenty of budget options for lodging and food, so you can keep expenses down if that is an issue for you.

These are all great points and really what I was looking to drive home to my husband. I really like the idea of being able to just people watch and enjoy our day and not fretting if we don’t do everything while we are there.

The kicker is we have 3 dogs so we have to make extra plans for them. But it’s also nice we can crate them and come back in the middle of the day to stretch and walk them or we can choose to find a pet sitter.

Thank you for your reply.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter