Connie Sellecca

Oh, ok...now I remember her! She has starred in many a Lifetime movie that I have seen. popcorn::

Am I the only one who pictured Julie as a blonde? I think maybe I was picturing Julie from the Love Boat :lmao: (Another 70's refeference, someone post a link for Julie ;) ) Anyway, Julie you are adorable (in both personality and looks). I really enjoy your input as the token woman on the show :lmao:

I think I pictured just about everyone worse looking then they actually are. I thought Pete would be balding, Corey would be cubbier, Kevin would be older etc... You know the old saying "he has a face for radio". :rotfl2: You are all some nice looking pod-people!!!

And she wasn't on Magnum, lol. She was on "The Greatest American Hero" and I think she was on a night-time Soap, like Dynasty and Dallas (only not either of them.)

I think the soap she was on was Hotel. That was mentioned in the link posted by the OP. I don't remember her from Greatest American Hero but the only thing I remember about that show is the Theme song :rolleyes1

And she wasn't on Magnum, lol. She was on "The Greatest American Hero" and I think she was on a night-time Soap, like Dynasty and Dallas (only not either of them.)

I just listened to this weeks Podcast while working today and started laughing at the whole not knowing Connie Sellecca. Maybe it was just having slightly older sisters, one of whom was addicted to Hotel. She and James Brolin in Hotel........

There is a resemblance. If you have to look like somebody not bad to look like Connie!:yay:

Am I going to have to do a side-by-side face comparison? My wife is much better looking than Connie Sellecca. :)

Hey you guys, you have no idea how "red" I was while listening to the 7/17 roundtable show, when y'all went into this topic. I was laughing so hard and I couldn't believe you were actually talking about my little ole post.

Well Julie... I'm glad you aren't offended by my comparison. :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter