Connections through MyPoints

Juliet25

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else signed up for the connections program through MyPoints recently? I was supposed to get a $25 gift card and 200 MyPoints points. I have received neither. I wrote the company, but I just got a standard "we'll resend your membership materials" response.

Incidently, they charged my credit card $1, so I know I'm subscribed.

I just signed up for Connections through MyPoints 2 days ago...I already received the 200 points in my account, they were there the next morning! As for the Gas Card, I haven't received my Membership Package yet, so I am not sure about that, but I do know that it said when I received the package, it would have details on how to claim the Gas Card...So, we will see...but as far as the points go, it is an instant thing because after I signed up at Connections, the box popped up that said I was awarded 200 points! :)

Don't hold your breath on that gas card - I signed up last year in August and never received the gas card - even after following the instructions in the member mailing.

I vaguely remember being a member of Connections during a trial offer a few months ago. Now I know why I cancelled my membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest