confused on 180+10 - how to book for your 180+11th day?

happypooh

DIS Veteran
Ok I'm rather confused. So was the cast member I spoke to. I check in aug 26th and I was able to book my 180+10 ADRs no problem on Feb 26th when my 180 days started. Well, I called back today...March 2nd thinking I'd be able to book for the days that I'm there 11th and 12th day after I check in and was told I could not do that. Is this right??? What happens to people who stay longer than 10 days at WDW???

bump...someone must know what happens to those "poor" souls who stay longer than 10 days at the World?

I know this is up to the CM, there is nothing in the system that will not allow them to make the ADR if more than 180+10. Last year I called two days early (180+12) & they took all of my ADR's. I called back a day later which was still 180+11 & they would not let me add anymore ADR's. I mentioned that I had already make 7-8 ADR's the day before & she confirmed the reservations but said they shouldn't have been made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter