Confused by Disney Rewards offer

I will say that I was on the phone for over 2 hours on Monday, th 22nd speaking with two different CMs and one guest services supervisor. I pointed out the exact website and they all looked at it. They said "Sorry, but we still can't honor that...it is a misprint". Finally the supervisor said she would investigate and call me back within an hour or so. This all occured at 9:15am. I kept checking the site where I saw the discount and by 3:37...it was removed and taken back to the 35%!!! I would say I'm the cause for this mess.

Still...no call...so I called today and can't begin to tell you all the craziness I had to go through just to try to talk to someone "higher up". After a few hours...Trina...the original supervisor called me back and said "Sorry....". She then gave me an email address to complain to. I'm shocked! We've spent a lot of time and money at Disney and I'm upset that they saw the discount listed for themselves and refuse to give me the extra 5%. We will still go, but it does change the way I feel about customer service with Disney.

Hey, we own a Toyota too....is all of corporate America going down the tubes or what??

Technically - they CAN'T honor because they don't have a code that will allow their system to give you that discount (at least the way I read this thread)

All their discounts and offers are strictly controlled. I suppose if they had an offer (with code) at that % discount - they might offer you THAT as a comparable make-good.. but they don't. So they really don't have a wait to execute the discount?

It was a misprint.. Truly unfortunate.

K

Usually I get totally worked up about these misprints but maybe because it was only 5%, I didn't care so much. And the restrictions on the Visa offer are different than the general public (no club level discount on visa)....I know Disney has really gone out of their way in the past for me on some things and I find them to be so accomodating...I guess everyone makes mistakes and this was one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts