Confused about the Dining Plan

yenanh00

Mouseketeer
I get that Dining Plan pay for your food and I know where to eat at. I'm on the regular DDP. But I dont get what is it consist of. I know it might a be a dumb question.

For example with TS credit- if I get reservation at Coral Reef for dinner. Do i get to order an appettizer, entree, non-alcoholic drink, and dessert? or do I get only the entree and a drink?

for CS credit - what is the food consist of? if I order a food entree and drink, does the drink count as a snack?can you give me an example?

On regular/basic DDP, your entitlements are:

TS: 1 buffet OR 1 all-you-can-eat admission OR 1 entree, 1 dessert, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage

CS: 1 entree or "combo", 1 dessert, and 1 non-alcoholic beverage

Note that certain TS meals require 2 credits; the entitlements remain the same, i.e., you don't get to add an appetizer.

Examples:

California Grill (2 TS): 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 non-alcoholic beverage

Hoop-De-Doo Revue (2 TS): 1 dinner show admission, category 2 or 3 seating (or any category for 9:30 show)

Crystal Palace (1 TS): 1 buffet admission

Tony's Town Square (1 TS): 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 non-alcoholic beverage

Garden Grill (1 TS) 1 all-you-can-eat admission

Pecos Bill's (1 CS): 1 combo (e.g. burger and fries), 1 dessert, 1 non-alcoholic beverage

I get that Dining Plan pay for your food and I know where to eat at. I'm on the regular DDP. But I dont get what is it consist of. I know it might a be a dumb question.

For example with TS credit- if I get reservation at Coral Reef for dinner. Do i get to order an appettizer, entree, non-alcoholic drink, and dessert? or do I get only the entree and a drink?

for CS credit - what is the food consist of? if I order a food entree and drink, does the drink count as a snack?can you give me an example?

For 2010 - TS is entree, dessert and non-alcoholic drink. It does not include the tip, you pay that at the table. For 2011, rumor is the dessert maybe eliminated.

What might be adding to your confusion is that if you hear of anyone on here talk about the DDP.

Originally, the DDP used to be:
TS/per person at a sit down: 1 appetizer, 1 entree, 1 dessert, 1 non-alcoholic drink

But, they changed it.

DDP information and entitlements for all three dining plans are outlined in the Everything You Always Wanted To Know FAQ sticky thread, which is stuck to the top of the Dining Plan forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter