Concierge, what is included?

For those who have. At the end of the day, was i worth the up-tick? It is substantial. Say Family Veranda class, not a suite.

For those who have. At the end of the day, was i worth the up-tick? It is substantial. Say Family Veranda class, not a suite.

My family and I defy the "once you go concierge you never go back". My dad booked us in it for out first DCL cruise - even he doesn't know why now, and other than my sister and I each getting a drink at happy hour, we barely used ANYTHING concierge provided. I mean to the point that when I went to ask for another can of diet Coke because we were out (I just wanted one in the fridge so I wouldn't have to leave the cabin first thing in the morning), the concierge host got so excited one of us was actually asking for something he went and found a whole 12-pack and brought it to the cabin.

We've sailed mostly ocean view ever since and honestly have never felt we were missing anything.

Most others have a vastly different opinion and would probably say we just "didn't do concierge right" to not feel the need for it again.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest