Concierge/Club Level Information - Part II (Sept 2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 days till our first BWI stay!! IPO has been terrific thus far! Here's hoping we get our request for a room on the 4th floor :wizard: We are booked in a deluxe CL room.
I hope you enjoyed staying there as much as I did and if you don't get a room on the 4th floor at least you know the 3rd floor rooms have a bigger balcony and maybe you will get the exact same room I did, which was 3229 and it was right over the Boardwalk Bakery.

Will be staying CL at WL for the first time from 12/22-12/28....can anyone who has stayed there recently tell me what it's like:):) Only 2 months and 2 days away!!!!! :):):):)

Will be staying CL at WL for the first time from 12/22-12/28....can anyone who has stayed there recently tell me what it's like:):) Only 2 months and 2 days away!!!!! :):):):)

We were there last December and it was beautiful. We had a distant view of the castle from our CL balcony. The concierge staff helped us find some very hard to locate Santa hats with mickey ears. I think we got the last two in all of Disney World! The food and drink offerings were lovely. What else can I say?

I keep hearing bad reviews about Poly standard rooms. Are the CL rooms in need of repairs as well?

We stayed in a Poly CL room at the end of August and enjoyed it so much that's where we'll be staying in February. I didn't notice anything in need of repair and the room was very clean. The CL lounge also seemed clean to us. Everything about Hawaii seemed nice.

Obviously there will be rooms that are in more need of TLC than others because some guests are just rougher than others on their rooms. If anything is dirty or needs repeairs, address it immediately. I certainly wouldn't put up with some of the things I've read about on this board but so far we haven't had to worry about that.

We just returned from our first Concierge/CL stay at the Poly and can say we are definitely hooked. We too enjoyed ourselves so much that we're already planning our return in May!! We thoroughly enjoyed our balcony (were on the 3rd floor) and very much enjoyed watching Wishes and just sitting out on the balcony.

Our room was a TPV and we didn't notice anything in need of repair in the room. The only thing we noticed was build up on the shower head in the bathroom, however, one day as we were heading down to the lounge, we noticed maintenance people allocating new shower heads to each room (placing them by the doors) - although this was towards the beginning of our stay, the shower head wasn't changed during our stay in the room.

The lounge was always spotless (messes left by previous guests were always cleaned up quickly) and the food and drink choices offered in the lounge were most delicious. We even came home with the recipe for the Ku'ulei Special punch they serve (so yummy!!)

We are staying at BWI and wanted to know if it is okay to bring our own wine to the lounge. I mean like in the afternoon if we wanted to sit in the lounge to relax and want our own wine. Would this be rude?

Also, we love mimosas and were wanting to know if it is okay to bring champagne to mix with OJ in the mornings.

We are staying at BWI and wanted to know if it is okay to bring our own wine to the lounge. I mean like in the afternoon if we wanted to sit in the lounge to relax and want our own wine. Would this be rude?

Also, we love mimosas and were wanting to know if it is okay to bring champagne to mix with OJ in the mornings.
Well this wasn't Wine but when we stayed Club Level at the Boardwalk Inn my mom brought cans of Sprite Zero because they weren't available in the lounge and no one said anything.

Only if you share;)

I believe that you can bring-in and take-out from all CL lounges.

I totally forgot when it is scheduled, but the clown pool itself will be open, just the slide will be closed. What I read said that BWI people will be able to use Stormalong Bay during the refurb.

Thank you!

Well this wasn't Wine but when we stayed Club Level at the Boardwalk Inn my mom brought cans of Sprite Zero because they weren't available in the lounge and no one said anything.

Did you ask if they had any Sprite Zero? At Poly, they had a few cans in the back when we asked and then made sure to have some on hand through the rest of our stay. We did have to ask each time we wanted some as they never put it in the cooler, but it was available all the time.

Questions on BWI Garden suites
1)How far of walk from them to the room for snacks and drinks,etc. that is on the 4th floor?
2) How far walk to the boardwalk boat doc?
3) Is there every any issue of not being able to see the Ecpot fireworks but this I mean too many people in the area where you can go?
4) Do the leave the mini fridge empty so you can place things yourself or would I need to request that?
5) Can they get ARD's at times that you normally can't get?

Thanks!!

Did you ask if they had any Sprite Zero? At Poly, they had a few cans in the back when we asked and then made sure to have some on hand through the rest of our stay. We did have to ask each time we wanted some as they never put it in the cooler, but it was available all the time.
My mom had her own cans that she took from the Contemporary since the Atrium Club Level always puts them out in their fridge.

Questions on BWI Garden suites
1)How far of walk from them to the room for snacks and drinks,etc. that is on the 4th floor?
2) How far walk to the boardwalk boat doc?
3) Is there every any issue of not being able to see the Ecpot fireworks but this I mean too many people in the area where you can go?
4) Do the leave the mini fridge empty so you can place things yourself or would I need to request that?
5) Can they get ARD's at times that you normally can't get?

Thanks!!
We didn't actually stay in one but originally for our December reservation we had one reserved and got a tour of one, so this is what I remember.

1) You need to take the elevator that goes back into the main building when going to the 4th floor, then make the walk all the way to the lounge.

2) Once again you need to take the same elevator to the 2nd floor where the lobby is and go out that way to the Boardwalk area.

3) I am not sure about that one.

4) The fridges are always empty when you check-in so you can place whatever items you have in there.

5) Their ADR system is the exact same as everywhere else in WDW and they don't have any more access to harder ADR's and etc, so if a place is sold out then there is nothing which can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter