Complimentary Charms

jr6431

Earning My Ears
On some navigators I've seen the activity "Complimentary Charms" located in White Caps. Does anybody know what this is? Thanks.

On our April 30th cruise, so many people were confused by this event. First of all, White Caps is gone on the Fantasy. It was replaced by some 3rd party jewelry store. But not all the signage around the ship nor the app was updated to remove White Caps. We ourselves were trying to walk around and find it just to browse the store and while we were doing that, we heard two other parties asking cast members the same questions about where is “White Caps, I’m trying to find the charm event”.

They'll give you a free charm if you listen to them try to sell you on expensive jewelry for a half hour. It's just Diamonds International. Unfortunately, they now have two stores on the Dream-class ships. Bring back the real art gallery!

We didn't get any type of sales pitch at all asking for the charms on the Wonder last week, but it was a cheap looking Salmon charm the day we went so I don't know that I would make a point to go back

We didn't get any type of sales pitch at all asking for the charms on the Wonder last week, but it was a cheap looking Salmon charm the day we went so I don't know that I would make a point to go back
Fair enough. I've seen it happen both ways. Sometimes they have a sales event and want you to attend to get the charm. Sometimes, the charm is just to get you into the store so that they can start trying to sell you something. But, as you said, it's nothing special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter