COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

I'm in no rush... I have returned from our Princess-Palooza DL trip....I can honestly say no more Pink or tiara's for a while....
I have pics of Daytona at BBB on my FB if anyone wants to add me.
Its Surina Brewer now... LOL

Hope you had a wonderful trip and get away!!!!

No new packages from today's mail. I will be holding off on mailing, hoping for Jayne's package to arrive.

My package still has not arrived?? I sent it priority over a week ago. Just so you have it too the USPS tracking number is 03102010000074906050

I verified the address and it was correct. I wonder what the hold up is.

Just getting caught up on this thread. Please mail whenever YOU have the time. With the holidays and everything else going on, I have plenty to keep me busy. And I can't remember the last time I actually did a scrapbook page:rotfl: Thoughts are with you and your family.

Happy Holidays to all!

Hanne

My package still has not arrived?? I sent it priority over a week ago. Just so you have it too the USPS tracking number is 03102010000074906050

I verified the address and it was correct. I wonder what the hold up is.

Boy, it looks like your package has been on quite a trip :)

It was held up in Cincinnati. It is one of the main hubs for the post office. Lost mail gets sent there too.

Anyway, it arrived today. In one piece without too much dings.

Eight days. And she paid for Priority with DC.

I am so glad we had the DC. I am certain those without it get lost more.

It was held up in Cincinnati. It is one of the main hubs for the post office. Lost mail gets sent there too.

Anyway, it arrived today. In one piece without too much dings.

Eight days. And she paid for Priority with DC.

I am so glad we had the DC. I am certain those without it get lost more.

Thanks goodness it arrived!!

For those of you who don't visit the living room, I had family drama for a few days. I had planned on pre-sorting this past weekend, but that didn't happen. I didn't even get the lists printed out yet.

I have allergy duty this afternoon, but I hope to get the packing lists done tonight. I have to have blood drawn tomorrow [cholesterol stuff] but I should be able to sort what I have into their proper groups. I can the sort the day after Christmas. Wednesday is full with school programs, last minute wrapping and packing to go to the ILs for Christmas. I will be coming home and picking up the dogs the next day. If all goes well, I should be able to mail them before 2010 ends.

Thank you all for your patience with my cursed swapped.

Just take this time and enjoy the holiday with your family and worry about the swap next week, after all the holiday stuff. I doubt most of us will even think about swapping anytime soon.

DITTO...put it all aside, we can wait....besides it will give us something fun to look forward to in the mail in January!

Thank you guys.

The reassuring thing is that Nan and mycutiepatootie know where I am. If something catastrophic were to happen, you swaps would not get "lost".

Lisa is right - -we are getting packages every day right now. It will be fun to know there is something coming just for me!

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I haven't had much to read/post on here. But I agree with everyone else, please take your time. You come first. I hope everything goes well with your family.

But when you do mail, I have since moved - I'll PM you the new address - I have my old mail being forwarded, but you can never trust the PO. So if you could mail to the new address, it's much appreciated. (I included a pre-filled address label and DC in the package, but that has my old address). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter