COMPLETE ABC Letter/Elements Swap

:rotfl2: I hoard all my swap stuff.

I'm sorry Jayne. Still not yet. Did they show up with Nan?

MDD & I are fine with you waiting until after the holidays to mail. Please do whatever causes you less stress :)

AWM~ no I have not received Jaynes' yet either... mail hasn't been here today though.... I would say do what is best for you...but maybe if we wait Jayne's package will arrive... besides it will give us all something to look forward too in between events....

I'll go post about mine too...

I still have two packages besides Jayne's MIA one that I am waiting to arrive.

The boxes are stacked up in my scrap room, so they are not in the way. I will wait until Friday before I make the final call.

Nan, are you expecting bad weather tonight? I did my normal grocery shopping early this morning just in case the crazies came out later.

You have not received mine yet either? I tracked it at USPS and it said it left the cincinnati processing facility on 12/12 and said it was in transit. They told me at the post office it would get there this past Monday...should have known that would not be correct.

I just checked through the boxes again and I don't see it.

What does tracking say now?

I still have two packages besides Jayne's MIA one that I am waiting to arrive.

The boxes are stacked up in my scrap room, so they are not in the way. I will wait until Friday before I make the final call.

Nan, are you expecting bad weather tonight? I did my normal grocery shopping early this morning just in case the crazies came out later.

Nothng here from Jayne today. Yes, we are expecting 2 -4 inches over night.....but we have also hear up to 8" and some ice... but another report had 8" & ice more your direction.... heck, it's gonna just end up where it ends up.... but please get a little more accurate... I too went to the store this morning and ordered my photos & picked them up....so if things go ary tomorrow we can just stay home and be ready to go back Friday (bought all the class party stuff early too)....

Baking some bread right now to have for breakfast tomorrow. Just in case the weather causes the power to go out. The snow is usually okay. It is the ice that will bring the tree limbs and power lines down.

I hear ya...
I've been baking and getting stuff ready and stored..... now I don't want to cook dinner tonight! LOL

I hope it goes away or stalls out because we have basketball games tomorrow night...but we shall see....

I just checked through the boxes again and I don't see it.

What does tracking say now?

I just checked it again and it says:

Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2010 0000 7490 6050
Expected Delivery Date: December 13, 2010
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our CINCINNATI, OH 45235 facility on December 12, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Glad mine arrived!
Return them when it is easiest for you. I will not be scrapping anytime soon except to work on the Hoilday Swap.
I will be busy gettign ready for the 25 people that are coming to our house next week for Christmas.
S :)

The snow has finally stopped now. I should be able to get to the post office tomorrow to pick up any packages that may be there. I don't know when the driveway will be plowed and he won't travel it if it still snow covered.

I'm in no rush... I have returned from our Princess-Palooza DL trip....I can honestly say no more Pink or tiara's for a while....
I have pics of Daytona at BBB on my FB if anyone wants to add me.
Its Surina Brewer now... LOL

I picked up Heidi's package that should have been delivered yesterday. They had not gone through today's packages yet. I will check back in the afternoon for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter