Comped Tickets from 1.5 years ago

foolish-mortal

Your ghost host
Hi - we were there for spring break a year and a half ago. There was a MAJOR screw up by their Guest Services department, with our tickets, that basically cost us $1500 (long story). So, we were contacted after we got home and they very nicely comped us 3 day tickets for the next time we come. I told them that we only come every few years and they said it was absolutely no problem - the tickets will never expire until we use them. They are in our names and they gave us a reference #.

We are thinking of going this January or February. I have the emails and the reference #. The person who I worked with is no longer there. I tried to email her recently and it bounced back. Even though I was assured that I could use them anytime and they wouldn't expire - I'm still nervous that I'll show up and they won't be able to locate them in the system or something. Besides putting a call in to their Guest Service department to confirm - is there anything else that anyone would recommend we do to cover ourselves?

Thanks!

Those tickets you were issued, never expires

They may have to make an adjustment as shaman javelin changed but your tickets are valid

Some years back I had tickets that were years old but still valid

A supervisor can easily adjust the system so don’t worry as you are good to go!

Those tickets you were issued, never expires

They may have to make an adjustment as shaman javelin changed but your tickets are valid

Some years back I had tickets that were years old but still valid

A supervisor can easily adjust the system so don’t worry as you are good to go!

Thank you! That makes me feel much better.

Not a clue why my post was changed…
need a translator as no idea what was posted
sometimes threads get caught up in each other
lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter