comments or suggestions on itinerary please

erine

Earning My Ears
We will be leaving on April 5 for our first trip to disney, we are DH, DD's - both 13 adn DS - 11 and myself. We are driving from the detroit border and hope to drive straight through, leaving around noon. My DH works midnights, so we hope this might work.
Fri April 6 - relax and check out hotel (Royale Caribe)
Sat April 7 - go to epcot, have dinner at Beaches n'Cream
Sun 8th - go early to MK, take a break at River Country in the afternoon, have PS at Crystal Palace for dinner
Mon 9th - go to MGM, have PS at Primetime Cafe for dinner, see late Fantasmic
Tues 10th - go to Blizzard Beach
Wed 11th - go to Blizzard Beach, if weather was bad and we didn't go on tues, or go to disneyquest, or back to epcot, relax at hotel, shop etc.
Thurs 12th - check out of Caribe and check into Dixie Landings (PO), either do disneyquest, shopping, or go to AK
Fri 13th - go to AK if we didn't go Thurs, or go to Typhoon Lagoon, park hop to cover missed attractions, PS for brunch at 1900 Park Fare and dinner at Kona Cafe
Sat 14th - brunch at Whispering Canyon, dinner at Chef Mickeys - open day to do what we haven't done yet
Sun 15th - check out and drive home - leaving around 2pm, so we can do a park, shop, or have some pool time until then

I tried to leave some flexibilty in the plans to allow for planning around weather, what everyone is enjoying etc.
Any suggestions you can offer would be great!

Sounds great!
My only piece of advice would be to head for Downtown Disney, perhaps on April 6th evening. Definitely hit the Marketplace and do some shopping in World of Disney. You can have a fantastic sundae at Ghiradelli's, eat or shop at Rainforest Cafe and check out the very neat Lego sculptures! The atmosphere is great and it will get you psyched and in the disney mood :)

Also, maybe when you go for dinner @ Beaches & Cream, you could stroll around the Boardwalk. Just follow the walkway near the water at the back of Beach Club or Yatch Club and it takes you all the way around. Allow at least an hour or so.
The Boardwalk area is very beautiful at night!

Have fun Disney Dreaming :)

Cass AKA Timon

We left the Detriot border same time as your planning and pulled into our hotel at 10:30 the next morning. This also includes a one and half hour delay due to freezing rain. My only suggestion would be that MK is a full day in itself and to add river country in the middle of it might be a bit much. Other than that it looks like a great vacation. Have fun.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter