Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista

punkin

<font color=purple>Went through pain just to look
Anyone ever stay there? Are the Family fun suites OK? They have a decent rate so if you could give me some reviews, I'd be very thankful.

Bump!
I also have reservations there.
Is the heated pool warm enough to swim in in January?

I would like to keep this near the top. I, too, are considering this hotel for our stay in September. Went to their website at Comfort Inn Lake Buena Vista and got a great rate of $45 night for the family fun suite.
I also would love to know more about this hotel. I found some reviews at Mouseplantet- but they are old. I would like to hear from someone who has stayed here recently.
I presently have ressies for a kidssuite at Country Inn and Suites(Calypso Cay) for $54 with breakfast.
I am hoping I will get a big tax return so I can skip them both and stay at a 2BR at Vistana Villeges- they sound SO GREAT!

We stayed there for 5 nights last April in the regular room not the suite. The room was large, clean, service was good, and the room had a microwave and frige...all for $32 nightly with AAA discount. Location is very convenient, right around the corner from WDW hotel plaza gates. I would definitely stay there again.

Thank you for your info.....anyone else stay there recently, would kindly appreciate any advice...will be staying there in Mar AAA rate $32

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter