Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

American Girl Items...REALLY ONLY LOOKING FOR GIFT CARDS IN EXCHANGE FOR AG ITEMS

See pics of AG items at

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/mjrich73/American Girl/?albumview=grid&fullsize=025.jpg

1. Kirsten doll (in box) - bought in January and only played with a few times,
(in picture Kirsten is shown with her accessories, those are no longer available.)

2. Molly's PJ's

3. Kaya's meet outfit with boots and belt with pouch

4. Kirsten's St. Lucia wreath (in box, only put on Kirsten once, bought in June)

5. Nicki's meet outfit - (retired) Lace top with Blue skirt outfit

6. AG Hair Care Kit (in box)

7. Samantha's Stationary Set (Retired) - It has 20 stationary sheets, 20 envelopes, 5 note cards, 2 sticker sheets, 1 booklet and 1 lined guide.

I also have the complete books sets for
Kirsten
They include Meet Kirsten; Kirsten Learns a Lesson; Kirsten’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Kirsten!; Kirsten Saves the Day; and Changes for Kirsten

Molly
Meet Molly; Molly Learns a Lesson; Molly’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Molly!; Molly Saves the Day; and Changes for Molly

Felicity
They include Meet Felicity; Felicity Learns a Lesson; Felicity’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Felicity!; Felicity Saves the Day; and Changes for Felicity

Kaya
They include Meet Kaya, Kaya’s Escape!, Kaya’s Hero, Kaya and Lone Dog, Kaya Shows the Way, and Changes for Kaya

Samantha
They include Meet Samantha; Samantha Learns a Lesson; Samantha’s Surprise; Happy Birthday, Samantha!; Samantha Saves the Day; and Changes for Samantha

PM if you would like to see pics of the AG items.

Also have

WEBKINZ...All New With Tags/Codes
1. Racoon
2. Golden Retriever
3. Love Frog
4. Panda
5. Bull Frog
6. Porcupine
7. Lil Kinz Chickadee
8. Varsity Jacket
9. Charm Necklace

Nintendo Game Cube system...only used a couple of times.

Unopened Wii Guitar Hero III - Legends of Rock - Game Only
Gently Used - Wii Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 - Also have the Nerf Golf Club for your Wii remote.
Gently Used - Wii GT Pro Series
Gently Used - Wii The Godfather - Blackhand Edition

Brand New Size L (10-12) girls Tinkerbell Costume...also have the matching shoes in size 13-1 or 2-3.

$20 Dale and Thomas Popcorn gift card.

Brand New 14 ct. gold, 1/4 ct. diamond solitaire ring, size 7.

Brand New With Tags - Size Toddler Walt Disney World - Winnie The Pooh/Tigger/Eeyore/Piglet hat...here are picture of the hat from all sides...
DSC02524.jpg

DSC02525.jpg

DSC02526.jpg

CARS floor rug
DSC02528.jpg

I am looking for GC's, Nintendo DS, Wii, and Game Cube Games, Cabbage Patch items, new items for 9 yr old DD and 7 yr old DS that I can use for Christmas gifts...I am open to all trades, just let me know what you've got!!

I have a 15% off coupon for one baby item at babiesrus. If anyone is interested it is up for grabs. Not really a trade just a give away.

no longer available.

mjrich73 I sent you a pm. I'm sorry it took me awhile to get back to you.

How have I missed this thread for so long? :confused3

In 4 years we are moving into a 40 foot tag along so I have a TON of stuff to get rid of/trade. :scared1:

I will be posting soon! :surfweb:

Actually, any and all Cars (just to make sure, I am looking for Pixar Cars)! We live overseas, and the exchange here only has 1 car - Lizzie! I'm sure DS wouldn't be excited getting only Lizzie, hehe.

HEY! We're coupon buddies too!! :goodvibes Cars (yup the Pixar kind!) are all over the place here. If you want to PM me a list or I can send you a picture or something I can certainly help my new coupon buddy out!! :goodvibes

Have a super day!

I have the following items available for trade

G'Day Australia Pens

Map of Australia keyrings

Kangaroo and Koala tissue box cover

Looking for pins, lanyard and antenna toppers

Also for trade

Aussie Idol Charm

Boomerang Keyrings

Framed print of a skating Mickey

Click on the images to get a full size view.

Here's some new things I've gathered up:

100_4225.jpg

These are candles in the shape of seashells. I have 3 of each I think and they still have the tags and original wrapping... they'd make good C'mas gifts for teachers or co-workers. They retailed $14 each but then I couldn't use them for what I bought them for:(

100_4228.jpg

Womens one size Tinkerbelle slippers from the Disney store. I don't wear slippers and such as our cat attacks you if you have such things on your feet:confused3 These are also new and would make a good gift or stocking stuffer.

100_4229.jpg

My son had this on for just a few minutes as it didn't fit and the store wouldn't take it back... it's a size 5/6...

100_4230.jpg

Tony Hawk book sock - also new - son's school doesn't allow them:(

I'll upload a few more pics to add in a minute...

Looking for gift cards, Dis cards, Dis pins, and more... I'll add a better list with the next post.

100_4010.jpg

I have 4 packs of POTC pocket model game, a littlest pet shop mc'd's toy, and a transformers toy. All of these are still in package.

100_4017.jpg

This is actually a tealight holder from Partylite. I still have the box and it was only used a couple of times in displays at shows. It's very cute - I just have way too much PL stuff. This would make a nice gift for someone who loves candles and shoes:)

I also have some Lane Bryant gift cheque's for use online or in store...

Save $50 on $150 purchase, $25 off of $75 purchase... These expire November 26. I'd like to trade these for Old Navy or Victoria Secret or similar.

Our wants:
Gift cards
Dis Store cards
Dis dollars
Dis pins
Disney DVD's
PS2 games (Rated E only)
PSP games (Rated E only)
Magic Treehouse books
Where's Waldo and similar books
Boys size Medium long sleeve shirts/ sweatshirts/ hoodies
Boys size Small Thomas Tank Engine long sleeve shirts
Cars the Movie diecast - recent ones
Tinkerbelle items
Disney parking passes good in 2009
Disney scrapbooking items
Power Rangers items
Disney tour books for kids
I'm open to other ideas as well...

Here are a few more things I have for trade

Christmas Bear

Boomerang

Christmas Craft Stockings and a Christmas Candy Holder

Justice League Kite, Photo Frame, Mickey Belt

Click on the images to get a full size view

Just a reminder - or an FYI for those new to this thread -

Nutsy is our very helpful Disser who keeps a list of those who fail to follow through with their trades. When you PM her she can tell you if your potential trader is on the list.

While they're few and far between the many successful trades here, sadly there are several who never sent their trade while still keeping the trade sent to them. :mad: :mad: :mad:

She also has a list of *alias* names too, the new names created when the non-traders try trading again under a different name! :mad:

Hopefully no one will experience that again, but its good to be aware just in case! And if you do, please PM Nutsy asap.

Thanks again from all of us Nutsy!

:goodvibes :grouphug: :goodvibes

Just wanted to say its really helpful having Nutsy keep the list as I was one of those who didn't receive their trade. But i'm naively hopeful it will still arrive eventually! :lmao:
But i also agree that most trades go through fine as i've done many other great trades with many dissers.:grouphug:
Its just good to know Nutsy has our backs! :goodvibes
Thanks, Nutsy!
:hug:

Just wanted to say its really helpful having Nutsy keep the list as I was one of those who didn't receive their trade. But i'm naively hopeful it will still arrive eventually! :lmao:
But i also agree that most trades go through fine as i've done many other great trades with many dissers.:grouphug:
Its just good to know Nutsy has our backs! :goodvibes
Thanks, Nutsy!
:hug:

Ok, guys enough praise.:rotfl: It's not a problem to keep a record of those people who've not sent their trades and who have not responded to e-mails and PM's.

However, what I have decided to do know is not to give the list out to every Tom, Dick and Harry who PM me. I think it's easier if we all keep an eye out and report any bad trades and if those who have not traded do surface again... then I'm sure those who have been burnt will be on the ball and will make it known that these people are trying again.

Hope that hasn't offened anyone, but should the list grow (I certainly hope it doesn't), but then I'd need to keep a note of who I've given the list to and then go and PM everyone with updates, that would take some time, so I'm sorry if anyone is offended by the way I've decided to do it from here on in and should anyone be upset and wish to take over keeping the list, then go for it.:goodvibes

Still digging out my house! More stuff for trade:

~2 Girl's size small (about size 6) Roxy t-shirts
~1 Girl's size medium (about size 8) Bratz t-shirt (brand new, DD decided she didn't "like" Bratz after all :sad2: )
~Size 8A (ankle, short) Gap boot cut jeans
~Size large (size 12 or so, very roomy) knee-length dress

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1057.jpg

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, Potato Head pieces, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

Ok, guys enough praise.:rotfl: It's not a problem to keep a record of those people who've not sent their trades and who have not responded to e-mails and PM's.

However, what I have decided to do know is not to give the list out to every Tom, Dick and Harry who PM me. I think it's easier if we all keep an eye out and report any bad trades and if those who have not traded do surface again... then I'm sure those who have been burnt will be on the ball and will make it known that these people are trying again.

Hope that hasn't offened anyone, but should the list grow (I certainly hope it doesn't), but then I'd need to keep a note of who I've given the list to and then go and PM everyone with updates, that would take some time, so I'm sorry if anyone is offended by the way I've decided to do it from here on in and should anyone be upset and wish to take over keeping the list, then go for it.:goodvibes

I'm not sure I understand. So if we recognize someone trying to post with a new alias, that we're supposed to *out them*? Thats fine with me because I thought y'all were way too nice before (although a few did post names later , someone I was thinking of trading with but glad i didn't!:scared1:).
This is just more important than ever in this awful economy, that if we take the time and $$ to send that we receive our trade, too.

(hey thanks again Nutsy because something similar is happening here with DD's Brownie troop so you can't be too careful! :scared1: )

I'm not sure I understand. So if we recognize someone trying to post with a new alias, that we're supposed to *out them*? Thats fine with me because I thought y'all were way too nice before (although a few did post names later , someone I was thinking of trading with but glad i didn't!:scared1:).
This is just more important than ever in this awful economy, that if we take the time and $$ to send that we receive our trade, too.

(hey thanks again Nutsy because something similar is happening here with DD's Brownie troop so you can't be too careful! :scared1: )

It's hard I know, but I really don't see there is much we can do, unless we are all vigilant. We need to check people out if we aren't getting any good vibes, or if the stuff they are trading has been seen before.

As with any newbies (no offence newbies).. we don't know who they are and even the newbies need to keep an eye out. I just don't know what else there is that can be done. Unless those who are on the list come back under one of their previous names. I think just be really careful and do a bit of detective work before you commit. I have the list and no more names have been added, just the ones who really did the dirty on us.

If anyone has any other ideas on how we can sus people out.. then fire away.. I'm all ears.:goodvibes

That's terrible about your DD brownies:sad2:

Hi All,

This is my first post on the trade boards... but if you can see here I have been a member of the Disboards for quite a while.... and a member of Ebay for almost 10 years with 100% positive feedback. (I can give you the name upon request).

I have a Brand New Bitty Twin Doll for Trade. I bought the twins from QVC, but really only need one for my DD for Christmas.

The retail value is $55.00 plus shipping.

What I am looking for is GC to any national store, such as Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc. or Itunes GC.... or Wii Games, Bitty Twin Clothing.

Please let me know if you are interested!
Catrin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter