Come Trade With Us! Part 2 ºOº

I just remembered I have some Bath & Body Works lotion I was given as a gift last year that I don't use. I've used them each maybe 2 times to try them out, so they are still pretty full and the containers look new.

I have 8 oz. body creams in:
Cotton Blossom
Pink Grapefruit
Black Raspberry Vanilla

I am looking for American Girl items, DS games, girls clothes size 7/8 (dance clothes too!!), an iPod nano, die-cast "Cars," Legos, Potato Head pieces, pirate room decor (doesn't have to be POTC), or gift cards.

Hi traders! ;)
I am in search of a 2009 AAA Parking Pass -
I have lots to trade... need to go dig it all out and photograph though.
Many Disney DVD's, lots of Disney Pins, lanyards, resort mugs,potato head parts, fanny packs... ask if you're looking for something specific, I just might have it!
Thanks and Happy Holidays to all!!!:grouphug:

Hi, Patsy! :wave2:

I have one Cars car:

Sallycar.jpg

And one copy of Herbie (dvd), unopened:

Herbiedvd.jpg

I could use Disney pins and Disney Dollars....or make an offer. :goodvibes

Thank you Susan for the Herbie dvd :). My kids will enjoy watching it.

I just purchased a Cuttlebug machine, and is looking for die cuts. Does anyone have any to exchange?

I have Disney Dollars, a $10.00 Bath and Body Works gift card, yard and garden flags, and some other items. I could even send you a box or two of some chocolate covered macadamia nuts.

I am also open to other easy card making items-cardstock, stickers...pictures would be great :).

I have some Sizzix embossing folders and a few dies. Did you get the full size Cuttlebug or the kids size?

I had gotten the full size Cuttlebug. Do the Sizzix dies work in it?

What sort of things are you looking for Ann?

Yes, they will work. The Disney Dollars are always nice. So is real coffee. :thumbsup2
I'll get a list together tomorrow and PM it to you to pick/choose from.

Yes, they will work. The Disney Dollars are always nice. So is real coffee. :thumbsup2
I'll get a list together tomorrow and PM it to you to pick/choose from.

Thank you :). Also if you have pictures of the die cuts, and embossing folders, that would help me since I am not familiar with Sizzix items.

Here's some new things I've gathered up:

100_4225.jpg

These are candles in the shape of seashells. I have 3 of each I think and they still have the tags and original wrapping... they'd make good C'mas gifts for teachers or co-workers. They retailed $14 each but then I couldn't use them for what I bought them for:(

Looking for gift cards, Dis cards, Dis pins, and more... I'll add a better list with the next post.

I :love: the candles! I'm on a mission to clean this weekend to see what I can trade you for them!!!

Pooki-didn't forget about you. Yesterday was DS2's birthday so we went to dinner.

Are there "rules" (like things we can't trade)?? I think I have the "obvious" covered-describe/provide acurate picture, follow through, that kind of stuff. I just don't want to dig through a bunch of something to find out you're not allowed to trade it (not that I have anything terrible....now I'm thinking you guys are gonna be like "dang, what's she got at her house??") :rotfl2: Sorry, it's Friday and that's where my brain is-already on the weekend! :goodvibes I was thinking like party supplies (our local party store is going out of business so if you're looking for something particular, let me know and I can pop over!!).

Thanks for listening to the ramble!! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter