Come on Estoppel!!!!

Submitted for ROFR 8/8
Passed ROFR 8/26

Now just waiting. First American is my title company as well. Closing is estimated as 10/3.

Closing documents received 9/19
Documents received by title company 9/23
Transaction closed & Disney notified 9/26

In the homestretch!

Passed ROFR on 9/20. Our 20th anniversary is mid-October. Closing docs would be a nice anniversary gift, don't you think? An actual closing would be even better. ;) C'mon Disney - give us a present! :)

Passed ROFR on 9/20. Our 20th anniversary is mid-October. Closing docs would be a nice anniversary gift, don't you think? An actual closing would be even better. ;) C'mon Disney - give us a present! :)

Me too! Passed ROFR 9/20 and still waiting! Would love to hear if anyone has completed estoppel who passed ROFR around our time! Good luck!

Me too! Passed ROFR 9/20 and still waiting! Would love to hear if anyone has completed estoppel who passed ROFR around our time! Good luck!
Unfortunately, I'm thinking we're going to be delayed -- the office handling our closing is in Ormond Beach, right by Daytona. So I expect the closing will be put off while they put the city back together. I might email our broker next week to check on if they'll need to revise the schedule.

We passed ROFR on 9/20 and received our closing documents yesterday. I assume most places are closed today because of the Hurricane which may delay things (DVC supposedly closed at lunch time yesterday and I assume they are closed today).

We passed ROFR on 9/20 and received our closing documents yesterday. I assume most places are closed today because of the Hurricane which may delay things (DVC supposedly closed at lunch time yesterday and I assume they are closed today).
We passed ROFR on the 21st and are still waiting for closing documents as well.

Unfortunately, I'm thinking we're going to be delayed -- the office handling our closing is in Ormond Beach, right by Daytona. So I expect the closing will be put off while they put the city back together. I might email our broker next week to check on if they'll need to revise the schedule.

Mine is in Orlando. We used Magic Vacation Title. Don't know if the storm will delay the schedule.

Who was your closing company?

It's an attorney's office that Our broker uses (can't type the broker's name-- it gets censored). I'll call next week to see if the office is up and running. They're holding Our escrow deposit already.

Magic Vacation Title
Our contract was submitted for ROFR on 9/6 though so not sure if that matters (if they process the older contracts first when a bunch clear ROFR on the same day).

we passed ROFR on 9/21 and are still waiting for eStoppel as well. Also with Magic Vacation Title.

Magic Vacation Title was definitely closed yesterday so I would assume that might slow things down a little (especially with DVC also being closed). We had points expiring soon as well so I think they may have tried to process our sale quickly to help us out. Seems like reading the estoppel/closing threads that 3 weeks is pretty typical for closing documents these days. With Disney waiving ROFR so quickly I imagine that could slow down estoppel/closing because of so much work coming through at once.

We passed on 9/6 and we are STILL waiting for our closing documents. It will be 5 weeks tomorrow :(
Passed ROFR on 9/20 and just received notification of estoppel receipt on 10/10....I did hear the offices were closed two days because of Hurricane....we now expect closing docs by the end of this week and we will see how long it takes for the rest from there.....hurry up and wait seems the normal course here.

We passed on 9/21 and still waiting for estoppel... I am hoping to have the points in our account by 11/17 (add on to an existing contract with the same UY) so we can book a mid June vacation.

We passed on 9/21 and still waiting for estoppel... I am hoping to have the points in our account by 11/17 (add on to an existing contract with the same UY) so we can book a mid June vacation.
Sounds reasonable....When the title company notified me of the estoppel receipt they said the date of closing was November 19th...I was shocked to hear of an actual closing date as I thought we would close as soon as we got the docs...I asked and they clarified that that was the latest we could close. Still waiting for closing docs they promised later this week for booking a vacation in early April. First time buyers and hoping things move fast so we can get a 1 BDRM at our home resort. Come on Disney....move quicker!

We received our closing docs today! Unfortunately DH is away on business. Will need to wait to send back after the weekend :(

facebook twitter