Come here to chat while waiting for the 2021 DVC Member Cruise! Will it happen??

Shouldn’t be a long wait if it’s just you & me, Bobbi! Math magic land, how are you doing?

Got right in at 10 ET, was the first person for the CM, and finished up 13 min later. They did ask for a specific cabin number on the call, not just the category. They also have a disclaimer spiel that cabin number will be confirmed on the call back to pay.

Can’t believe I’m finished already!

Got right in at 10 ET, was the first person for the CM, and finished up 13 min later. They did ask for a specific cabin number on the call, not just the category. They also have a disclaimer spiel that cabin number will be confirmed on the call back to pay.

Can’t believe I’m finished already!
That’s wonderful!!

Done! Called in and was one of the first people through at 10 and was done by 10:09.

She asked me for my category and then if I had a stateroom preference. All of the category I want is in the forward so I did not really have a preference. She gave me the stateroom number, but said it was subject to change. She did note that I am guaranteed at least that minimum category and I will receive a call back within 72 hours for final payment.

Super excited!

It’s never happened before, the Alaska booking was over 200 redials & then over an hour wait to speak to someone.

Hopefully you all will get to someone soon, with a short wait and already being in the queue

Aaaakkk!, I got through to a cm, but she couldn’t hear me and hung up!, I’m back in the queue.

Aaaakkk!, I got through to a cm, but she couldn’t hear me and hung up!, I’m back in the queue.
Same here - had that before. The CMs are still working from home, my CM mentioned it. So may be a factor. You got back in the queue quickly! That is a good sign.

That has happened to me in previous years. That’s frustrating.
I was afraid it was a problem with my cell phone, but then my husband called from the supermarket to ask if skim milk was the same thing as fat-free. ! I nearly bit the poor guy’s head off. Afterward realized that it was good to know he could hear me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter