So I Have One Question.

Question:
How Do I Color Words?

If anyone can answer this, thanks!

So I Have One Question.

Question:
How Do I Color Words?

If anyone can answer this, thanks!
When you have the reply window open, in the tool bar, 4th over icon (the underlined capital A) will show a color palate when clicked. You can select a color there before typing and the whole text will be that color. If you want to just change a word or two, go ahead and type the whole thing, then highlight the word you want to change the color in, click on the same icon and select the color you want.

When you have the reply window open, in the tool bar, 4th over icon (the underlined capital A) will show a color palate when clicked. You can select a color there before typing and the whole text will be that color. If you want to just change a word or two, go ahead and type the whole thing, then highlight the word you want to change the color in, click on the same icon and select the color you want.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!