college board login help

xCourxCorex

DIS Veteran
I have had trouble logging into collegeboard: specifically the page "My SAT: SAT Personal Information"
At the top of the page, it says "for students who have previously registered by mail" and it prompts you to enter the reg. # and date you took it. then it has all my info, and everytime i fill it out, it gives me the message "We're sorry, the SAT online registration and scores services are temporarily unavailable. Please try again later to access our services. Thank you for your patience."
Problem is, it's been doing that whenever I go to that page - since APRIL - when I tried to register for the june test. My main concern is that I won't be able to see my scores when they come out (8am) because it won't log me in.
Anyone else having this problem? I called the number and she said "oh it should work just fine in the morning for your scores. they were probably updating the site" well how long can you update the site for?! everything else is working! i really do not want to have to pay the stupid $12 to get my scores by phone, but i neeeeeeeeed to know how i did! the woman said they generally wouldn't waive teh fee for scores by phone, because my scores are coming in the mail in TWO WEEKS! Well I can't wait 2 weeks if everyone else can get their scores online, and it's not my fault the site is screwed up! aghhh
:mad:

Ok let me start off by saying that college board....is evil.
I had a problem getting my scores from my may test. I would try to log in and it would tell me 'invalid user id/password' and then tell me 'your account has been locked for 30 minutes' yeah
Keep trying, it should work.
And GOODLUCK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter