Coffee cream?

Mishetta

<font color=FF6600>All I get to play is "crashing
What type of coffee creamer do they serve on the Magic? Do they offer those flavored little containers of creamer for your coffee?

yes, they have the coffeemate flavored creamers, many different choices to choose from. :surfweb:

Wonder if they have the ordinary coffee mate (powdered type) as this is my preference for coffee.

They only had half and half and cream when we cruised, but they may have added the coffeemate stuff. The coffeemate stuff doesn't thrill me because that's what the hokey coffee service at work provides. Real cream in your coffee, there's a real vacation treat.

How is the coffee on board? I MUST HAVE my morning coffee - does it taste good?

CNB1124 said:
How is the coffee on board? I MUST HAVE my morning coffee - does it taste good?

It is the same as DW Nescafe! we always had breakfast in our cabin it was always served with mini moos (Yuk). :confused3

When I woke up on the morning I would go up to the beverage station on deck 9 and get a large coffee with Half & half, I would also bring back a glass (styrofoam) of half & half to the cabin. :banana:

If you want gormet(sic) you can go to the coffee bar on deck 9, the name escapes me at the moment. :thumbsup2

RJAYL said:
It is the same as DW Nescafe! we always had breakfast in our cabin it was always served with mini moos (Yuk). :confused3

When I woke up on the morning I would go up to the beverage station on deck 9 and get a large coffee with Half & half, I would also bring back a glass (styrofoam) of half & half to the cabin. :banana:

If you want gormet(sic) you can go to the coffee bar on deck 9, the name escapes me at the moment. :thumbsup2

The quality of the coffee is a hotly (no pun intended) debated topic. Folks either love it or hate it. To make a gross generalization, based on comments on this board, if you like Starbucks :stir: you won't like Disney coffee. If you don't like Starbucks, you will like the coffee.
We loved the coffee on board, which reveals how we feel about Starbucks.....around here Java City is the hot coffee chain.

tvguy said:
The quality of the coffee is a hotly (no pun intended) debated topic. Folks either love it or hate it. To make a gross generalization, based on comments on this board, if you like Starbucks :stir: you won't like Disney coffee. If you don't like Starbucks, you will like the coffee.
We loved the coffee on board, which reveals how we feel about Starbucks.....around here Java City is the hot coffee chain.

I am a Dunkin Donuts Man myself, however occasionally I do go to Starbucks,
That would be the equivelant of the adult only coffee house on deck 8 (Still cannot remember the name & to lazy to look it up) :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter