Codes for Dec

just subscribing. we'll be there dec 2nd-8th and any code would be great.

Anxiously awaiting the next code....

Last week in Nov./First week in Dec. are actually pretty empty - the closer you get to Christmas, the busier.

As for me, September is the time to go - that's the code I'm waiting on - no lines to speak of.

We're going Dec 2-9 as well. I've already booked our trip, but I believe they will honor any code discounts. I'm trying to get some good flights, but all I hear is that you have to wait until 60 days prior to trip to get them.

TinaLala said:
We're going Dec 2-9 as well. I've already booked our trip, but I believe they will honor any code discounts. I'm trying to get some good flights, but all I hear is that you have to wait until 60 days prior to trip to get them.

I am getting ready to book my trip for Dec as well. I hope they will honor any discount code that comes out later. I would really hate to miss out on saving some money.

I was able to book my airline ticets with Jet Blue. They have flights posted all the way through January 2007. You should check it out if Jet blue flies near you.

:thumbsup2

Waiting for codes for Dec 6-10 for a quick trip to see the holiday decorations. Can't wait this will be our first holiday trip.

Renee

Subscribing...we made our ressies for 12/5 to 12/12 at WL. First time at WL and first time during the holidays. And it's my mom taking my daughter and me!! Woo hoo!!!

IlluminationsUK said:
We're waiting too, booked for standard view at AKL December 1st - 10th, hoping to get a Savannah view if the AP rate comes out! If not, I still can't wait to stay at AKL - first time at a Deluxe!

I'll be there with you until the 5th, then we have to go home. Our 2nd time ata deluxe but the first was with DVC so it dons't really count I guess. I can't wait to stay at AKL, I'll be filling up my camera so fast. I hope I have my portable hard drive by then.

TinaLala said:

I bought my tickets in January for under $180 each after taxes. I've only seent hem go up so far.

Decided not to wait any longer, reservations made at WL and tickets purchased for the MVMCP. If a code comes out, then that will be an early Christmas Gift. :goodvibes

Looking for codes for early December for a few days at WDW after our cruise on The Wonder.

Going in August for free dining, but thinking about upgrading to AP's. Not sure whether we could swing airfare again so soon, but if there are some good AP rates for December, I may just have to sell some blood or something.

thunderbird1 said:
Going in August for free dining, but thinking about upgrading to AP's. Not sure whether we could swing airfare again so soon, but if there are some good AP rates for December, I may just have to sell some blood or something.

Exactly what Thunderbird said. 'cept our "Failure to Launch" will finally be vacating the premises in a month so I should be able to afford the AP's without blood loss. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: My dh and I are going Dec 11-15.....just the 2 of us :love: I can't wait! Although there is a tiny bit of guilt about leaving dd8 and ds2 at home.......but I am sure I will get over it! :rotfl:

Going Dec 3-10. Sooo excited. Going to book my room only reservation now for the Poly! Hope that some code comes along and saves me some money!

We'll be there Nov.30-Dec.9 before our cruise. I'm looking to fill in the first 3 nights and our last night before the cruise. We are staying at the VWL so hoping for a Wilderness Lodge code to minimize doing the hotel hop. Come on code.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter