• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Code watch February 2017

keahgirl8

DIS Veteran
I haven't seen a thread for February yet. I'm hoping for a good discount this year! I've already made my reservations, but I hope that's not as good as it gets! :upsidedow

I'm looking too! We have booked and booked our dining since today is our 180 mark!

Watching along as well. Looking to book last week of Feb/1st week of March. Hoping for pricing where the back to school fall is now. $150 for POR/night. I'd take that in a heart beat!

Watching along as well. Looking to book last week of Feb/1st week of March. Hoping for pricing where the back to school fall is now. $150 for POR/night. I'd take that in a heart beat!

We are looking at the exact same time at POR. Went last year at that time and it was PERFECT! POR is our "happy place"

We are looking at the exact same time at POR. Went last year at that time and it was PERFECT! POR is our "happy place"

We normally go to CBR, but want to try something new next year. POR seems to be highly regarded on these boards, hopefully we can get a good deal and try it out ourselves!

Watching for one here too! We are booked for a split stay at BWI and Poly, but hoping a discount will come out.

We're thinking the last week of February/first week of March too! Last visit we did a split-stay between AoA and BC, but this year my kids are clamoring to go back to CBR!

Disney Visa discount came out for last February the end of the first week of October. Oct. 6, 2014 to be exact and then for everyone else on Oct. 9.

Disney Visa discount came out for last February the end of the first week of October. Oct. 6, 2014 to be exact and then for everyone else on Oct. 9.
These dates are correct but that's from 2 years ago (fall 2014 release for 2015 travel dates).

For 2016 travel dates Stay Play Dine and Room only discounts were released for Disney Visa Cardholders on 9/24/15 and released to everybody on 9/28/15.

These dates are correct but that's from 2 years ago (fall 2014 release for 2015 travel dates).

For 2016 travel dates Stay Play Dine and Room only discounts were released for Disney Visa Cardholders on 9/24/15 and released to everybody on 9/28/15.

Thanks for posting! I thought it was September.

I am paying our Vacation off with GC from Sams club as it saves 5%. I do have a Disney Visa and would want to take advantage of the early access. Any Idea of how much you need to pay on that card to qualify?

Newbie here: I just converted my Chase Debit to a Disney Visa but it will take 5-7 days to arrive. To get the future Visa Card Discount, do I need to book my deposit with the Disney Visa, or can I still get that discount later if I have the card but didn't pay my deposit with it?

I am paying our Vacation off with GC from Sams club as it saves 5%. I do have a Disney Visa and would want to take advantage of the early access. Any Idea of how much you need to pay on that card to qualify?

Newbie here: I just converted my Chase Debit to a Disney Visa but it will take 5-7 days to arrive. To get the future Visa Card Discount, do I need to book my deposit with the Disney Visa, or can I still get that discount later if I have the card but didn't pay my deposit with it?

You have to pay the deposit with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter