• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Code for Pottery Barn Kids?

Tink&Belle's Mom

Mouseketeer
Does PBK ever send out codes? :confused3 I get their emails, but have never gotten a code from them. Of course, I usually buy in-store on sale (or from eBay), so maybe that is why? I am looking at an internet exclusive wall mural, and a sales code would sure go a long way in convincing my DH!

TIA!

When we were looking to purchase a bunk bed set we decided to open their credit card just so we could get the 10% rebate certificate (we had the funds so we could pay it off immediately - I think the card carries one of those outrageous aprs up around 20% :scared1:). I was eyeing some bedding for the new beds, so I already had the rebate spent, but it was nice to get the bedding almost entirely free with the rebate certificate. FYI...I just looked at the PBK credit card info and it looks like they only offer a 5% rebate certificate now. I'm pretty certain it was 10% when we signed up. :confused3

I haven't seen many coupon codes at all, but if you use their card and spend so much during a particular cycle they do issue rewards. It's not a lot, but it is something. Also, check out eBay...I just did a quick search and there are people selling coupons for 10% off a purchase, so if your purchase is large enough you may be able to justify spending a little for the coupon. Obviously just check out the feedback of the seller. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter