C'mon people, do it with me, the 'SINGLE-DIGIT DANCE'...

OK . . . I gotta see the timer.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

To those of you leaving soon have a safe and magical trip. See ya real soon! :wave2:

kimmar067 said:
There's ALWAYS room for one more!! :) :wave2:

Kim,

Thank you, Thank you :flower3:

It's getting closer :banana: :Pinkbounc :cool1: :cheer2:

Soon we will be :cloud9:

:thewave:

iluvwesties (AKA Carol) :wave:

We're leaving Friday as soon as the my DD and her "peeps" get out of school.

It's DD 12th B'day party - two ladies and 3 young ladies will be playing at MK and Epcot. We'll all be wearing matching orange Tigger shirts that say "Who's more fun than ME??" We're hoping no one will be having more fun than US!! :thewave:

I better go start packing! :earseek:

I'm down less than 11 hours to go and then let the single digit dancing begin.

:hyper: PANIC TIME........haven't started packing yet :crazy:

Okay, I'm just back from our recent trip, but I'll do a dance for all you lucky ducks getting ready to go! :dancer:

I'm about jumping off the walls...except for the fact I've seem to have caught a little flu bug thats going around. So I'm hoping I'm better by saturday. Or else the planeride is gonna be miserable. :( but what...3 days? wooohoo!! :cloud9: :bounce: :jumping1:

kirsten :wizard:

7 Days.....a little nervous..Im 6 months pregnant but so excited to be there with my 4 1/2 and almost 3 year olds..and DH of course! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter