C'mon people, do it with me, the 'SINGLE-DIGIT DANCE'...

OK now we are officially in single digits. I think I need to start packing! after my little happy dance here of course. . . :thewave:

Recovering from a wicked cold, I am now doing the single-digit swing!

9 days and I'm busting out of this burg (if only for a week and a day).

Sincerely,

John "anotherboardnposter" Kilduff

...by any chance, do you know Arlene Bartyzel or Ron and Dawn Loverich??

Oh, yeh, I have to join in....POR here we come (after one day at CSR)!! I think I need to get ironing those stored wrinkled summer clothes--everyone--enjoy! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: I think I have spent 5 hours on the computer today--I am fighting a "bug" too! ( i love the banana guy) Deb

kimmar067 said:
...by any chance, do you know Arlene Bartyzel or Ron and Dawn Loverich??

I can't profess to knowing them, Kim. My mom might have a vague notion of them, though. I'll run it by her when she gets back tonight.

Sincerely,

John "anotherboardnposter" Kilduff

We're leaving for Jupiter tomorrow morning at 4 a.m... and then on Tuesday, we're driving to Disney!! ::MickeyMo So only about 3 days left!! I hope everyone has a great time.. I know we are soo excited :cool1: :banana:

mariamouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter