Club run disney

I mean, why would it work right at 10am... that's just too much to ask right?

And that right there is a good reason to get CrD for guaranteed registration, they’ve got a whole week to get their act together before you’re locked out of getting the race you want
Exactly. I have only received both my links to register exactly once and it was for the one weekend I wasn't registering for. Having a week to sort that out sure helps!

Go in to your dashboard and the links are live there. Gold is live but tells you platinum is full and directs you to silver.

Edited to add gold is back up

The main page eventually showed silver was open, but when I went in silver and gold were available. I got gold, but the whole registration process was stupid. Did they really need my emergency contact information? I think that is only useful if I have a stroke during an attempt to register for a race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter